Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Was it the same farmer and daughter he robbed last season? Got the feeling it was.

She's becoming a political strategist, all these guys see is a shot to their ego. But feminism aside, that whole seen/issue was down the middle. Jon bossed up tho, right or wrong remains to be seen.

Sansa:laff: political strategist:laff:

Naw but actually she’s getting better. I wouldn’t call her a mastermind by any means but she’s getting better

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Daenaerys: I don't remember being born at storms end

bytch how would you :what:
Targaryens are supposed to have perfect recall from birth as an additional side effect from their connection to dragons. Aerys was known for not forgetting a single moment of his life before he went mad. Jon displays this in conversation with the Grand Meister at the wall in season 2, episode 7. This is really a clue that Daenerys may actually not be Targaryen at all, but instead a

I just made that shyt up :pachaha:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Targaryens are supposed to have perfect recall from birth as an additional side effect from their connection to dragons. Aerys was known for not forgetting a single moment of his life before he went mad. Jon displays this in conversation with the Grand Meister at the wall in season 2, episode 7. This is really a clue that Daenerys may actually not be Targaryen at all, but instead a

:wow:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

Man, you got me. Im here reading this shyt like :ohhh: making me want to research the series again. :russ:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
What moment hit you the most?

when I marathoned all the seasons the most hard hitting scenes after hodor's death were:

-the targ set maester dying
-all the major scenes of daenerys' come up and the major scenes of the dragon. for the mix of :wow: :mjcry::sadcam: and :blessed:. the scene where the lannisters realised the dothraki were on the other side of the hill and drogon soared in from the clouds with daenerys on his back literally made me vincemcmahon.gif the first time I watched it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

You had my ass :russ: