dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ep 7 was called "The Wolf and The Dragon". You see that pic? That's the Night King's army marching and that shot shows them in the form of the Stark Wolf. We also saw him riding the ice dragon for the first time.

Upon seeing the title one would assume it had something to do with Jon and/or Dany. But after watching we see both the wold and the dragon are referring to the Night King who every day I believe more and more is
Bran Stark
I think you're overlooking the major revel of jon as legitimate wolf and dragon tho....plus the wolf smashed auntie dragon...a lot of wolf/dragon in the episode. I haven't checked on legitimacy of that wolf formation of the walkers, but if legit, to me, that's not about the night king, it's a clear Easter egg that winterfell will be the first place to get hit

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I thought that Stark logo among the dead was a photoshop this whole time

Just went back and saw that it was real:dahell:

I need to know if this is just a random Easter Egg or if they are hinting at a Stark/Walker connection (which many of us have theorizes long before the Bran/Night King stuff)

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that Stark logo among the dead was a photoshop this whole time

Just went back and saw that it was real:dahell:

I need to know if this is just a random Easter Egg or if they are hinting at a Stark/Walker connection (which many of us have theorizes long before the Bran/Night King stuff)

I think it's definitely a Stark/Walker connection... theory wise it fits, but we won't positively know until the show is over.

:yeshrug::manny:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So #StarkSet can claim #WalkerGang too? :mjgrin:

Yep:ohlawd:

We got a dragon:krs:

@Adam3000 you just started to think there might be a connection?

we got ties everywhere :whew:

No, I have suspected it for a long time but didn't know how it would play out. And the show didn't flesh out stuff like "there must always be a Stark in Winterfell" so I kind of pushed it all to the back of my mind.

I have been talking about the Nights King being a Stark since season 4. I just thought he was a literal Stark, not a warged Stark:merchant: