Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhaegar was a real piece of shyt :banderas:

The amount of fukkery this dude caused because he just had to have a bytch. Brehs pimp hand was catastrophic

He didn't do it out of selfishness. He was trying to fulfill the prophecy. Dude was a book worm as a kid, learned about the prophecy and had one of the coldest lines ever: "I shall require a sword and armor, seems I must become a warrior"

It was probably slimy ass Littlefinger who started the war by making up lies about Rhaegar kid napping and raping Lyanna.

If true, Littlefinger started two devastating wars in the kingdoms. He deserved way worse than he got.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
It was probably slimy ass Littlefinger who started the war by making up lies about Rhaegar kid napping and raping Lyanna.

If true, Littlefinger started two devastating wars in the kingdoms. He deserved way worse than he got.

:deadmanny: Littlefinger did everything. Fingaz been :scheme: since birth.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nothing about Sansa/Arya was nonsensical. It was not entertaining and it was not what I hoped to get out of the characters, but it all made sense.

Littlefinger tried to play Sansa and Arya. He had mild success on both. But they eventually sniffed him out and went to Bran to confirm. The end.

Jesus christ people....do you all realize how ASININE the entire Littlefinger strategy has been since the start, AS WRITTEN BY GRRM? It has all basically been "throw shyt on a wall and hope that it somehow benefits me in the end, and hope someone doesn't find out and kill me"

This motherfukker started the War of the 5 Kings even though he was getting PERSONALLY RICH off of Roberts reign. Do you all really think its "great writing" that he killed Jon Arryn and only eventually benefited after a complicated mess of coincidences that all fell in his favor?

Own up to your biases. You will hate ANYTHING you perceive to be a D&D creation

(When I say YOU i mean lots of people, not the person I quoted)
yep, so much shyt he did could have easily backfired, but he just got lucky. I mean how could he have known no one would confront him about the claim that the catspaw knife belonged to Tyrion?

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing about Sansa/Arya was nonsensical. It was not entertaining and it was not what I hoped to get out of the characters, but it all made sense.

Littlefinger tried to play Sansa and Arya. He had mild success on both. But they eventually sniffed him out and went to Bran to confirm. The end.

Jesus christ people....do you all realize how ASININE the entire Littlefinger strategy has been since the start, AS WRITTEN BY GRRM? It has all basically been "throw shyt on a wall and hope that it somehow benefits me in the end, and hope someone doesn't find out and kill me"

This motherfukker started the War of the 5 Kings even though he was getting PERSONALLY RICH off of Roberts reign. Do you all really think its "great writing" that he killed Jon Arryn and only eventually benefited after a complicated mess of coincidences that all fell in his favor?

Own up to your biases. You will hate ANYTHING you perceive to be a D&D creation

(When I say YOU i mean lots of people, not the person I quoted)

I always saw the main benefit of littlefinger poisoning Jon Arryn as him being able to fully manipulate Lysa and potentially position himself as lord protector of the vale.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I always saw the main benefit of littlefinger poisoning Jon Arryn as him being able to fully manipulate Lysa and potentially position himself as lord protector of the vale.
It took multiple major coincidences, luck, and convoluted plans to pull that off. It is absolutely not something that could be mapped out from the Jon Arryn poisoning.

It works as a reveal only because we don't find out about it until its so far advanced that no one who reads it bothers to go back in time to look at how asinine it all was.

If anything, the plan was a shytty one that exposed Littlefinger as an idiot. He was building a fortune by manipulating Robert's financials and running his brothels. By starting a war, he risked it all including his life to throw shyt on the wall

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took multiple major coincidences, luck, and convoluted plans to pull that off. It is absolutely not something that could be mapped out from the Jon Arryn poisoning.

It works as a reveal only because we don't find out about it until its so far advanced that no one who reads it bothers to go back in time to look at how asinine it all was.

If anything, the plan was a shytty one that exposed Littlefinger as an idiot. He was building a fortune by manipulating Robert's financials and running his brothels. By starting a war, he risked it all including his life to throw shyt on the wall

Lysa was obsessed with him it wouldn't have been hard for him to marry her he could have done that whenever he wanted and ruled through her. He just chose to stay in the thick of things in kings landing but he literally could have married Lysa at anytime and just to have that in his back pocket makes poisoning Jon Arryn worth it for littlefinger.

Now, trying to engineer the whole stark vs lannister beef out of that I would definitely file under throwing shyt up against the wall status

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I loved the episode but that sam/bran scene was low key cheesy.

Bran: "I'm the 3 eyed raven":demonic:

Sam: "That's whats up":ehh:

Bran: "ay you know jon is a b*stard right"?:heh:

Sam: "you aint heard?....his pops and ma dukes were legit":blessed:

Bran: "you lyin. show me the receipts":ohhh:

Sam: "wtf. aint you the 3 eyed raven?:dahell:.....you ARE the receipts you crippled ass bytch boy":camby:

then the way bran went on like "jon isn't a b*stard:merchant:....he's aegon targaryan:merchant:....the rightful heir to the throne:merchant:......he has to know:merchant:.........I was:mjlol:.......maybe it's cause everybody already knew. but that scene was just too over the top and forced to me.

Daps

Littlefinger ain't have a plan. We've discussed this in seasons past, all he wanted to do was create chaos. He didn't have some master plan that had to followed from point to point. He was a master at adapting and improving his position in midst of chaos as the people with real power are too distracted to realize what he's doing. His ability to adapt is best illustrated in his ploy to get Sansa out of King's Landing. This was thwarted by Varys yet Littlefinger still managed to bounce back and get her out in another way that had nothing to do with his original plan.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "trial" for Littlefinger illustrates Cersei's point somewhat, as someone who is not highborn it was basically Sansa listing out crimes asking him if he denies them as a formality really:mjlol: He also quickly coped to Lysa's death as well and the Vale showing him that he may have the title but not the power. Hell Bran's statements were just taken at face value. Tyrion's trials even tried to have a semblance of whatever due process they could afford him. It was like one of those show trials in dictatorships.

Daps
Rewatching the finale, getting everybody together at the Dragon pit made for great television, I still don't think it made sense to the story. They weren't even asking for her help, they were asking Cersei to pull her armies back so they could focus on the Great War because if she didn't, Cersei could "reclaim" parts of the country. So what? If Cersei reclaims those lands Dany can just take them back after they defeat the Night King.

Furthermore, why was Sansa even invited to this meeting. Jon's the King in the North, and he was set to be there. What's the point in inviting the person he left to rule in his absence? To the story, there's no point, seems it was only added to get Brienne there to interact with Jamie for the audience's benefit.

The Hound going back makes no sense either. The Hound wasn't on anyone's mind when they devised the plan to capture a wight because he was locked in a cell unbeknownst to Jon, Tyrion and them. They didn't lose anyone from the Dragonstone crew on the expedition, so who were they expecting to transport the wight back originally? Plus, when you add to that the fact that the Hound is a deserter fugitive with a price on his head who has repeatedly stated how much he hates King's Landing and never wants to go back it truly makes no sense that he'd be the one the one to transport the wight. Seems it was done purely to give us a Hound v Mountain encounter.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-funny-reactions-5-59a5323f277fe__700.jpg

game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-funny-reactions-1-59a5105f60c02__700.jpg

:dead:

164698207023-png__700.jpg

59a5242509956_VOmzAMQ__700.jpg

:dead:

game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-funny-reactions-12-59a53a522cbf0__700.gif

game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-funny-reactions-2-59a53a5bb0b95__700.gif

game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-funny-reactions-18-59a56bd0d2e04__700.gif

:russ:

game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-funny-reactions-6-59a5338f93ee3__700.gif

insta12-59a537fda5a69__700.gif

:mjlol:

164723938479-png__700.jpg

901883660357570563-png__700.jpg

:mjlol:

game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-funny-reactions-2-59a5626fac934__700.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Was anticipating the wall coming down and still wasn't ready for it to go down like that :damn: but I couldn't help but laugh watching the NK ghostriding Viserion Walker. GOAT "in" gif for sure. Winterfell getting hit first though in that opener :damn:

Really enjoyed the Dragon Pit scene. Crazy to see almost all the main's in one setting. Only now learning about the real life Bronn/Cersei beef hence him and Pod leaving before she entered (they only had one scene together all series which is crazy considering he is Jamie's go-to-guy.) Was hoping for Cleganbowl, but it's def coming.

Can't wait for Sam to break the news to the Snowman and Dany. shyt should be full of laughs. Gonna watch an EP a week (on Sundays) starting from the first one. That should bring me right to season 8, hopefully :mjcry: