Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm really curious to see how the long night plays out.

Will like the first 4 eps be dedicated to the battle against the dead? I always envisioned the last few eps of the series in absolute chaos, almost everyone dying, dead is defeated but only the final few scenes are of whoever gets the throne.

Now I'm starting to think it's done in the first few eps and we go back to the political warfare with Cersei and Co.

Or some Game Genie cheat code where Bran does end up controlling (warg) as the NK and stops everything. :dead:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
While I am willing to admit the Night King waiting with 2 icicles suspicious, to think that Bran and the Night King are working together is silly.

I think the NK can see the future. Bran can see the past and the present, and NK can see the present and the future.

Or maybe he has the Soul Infinity Stone.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
While I am willing to admit the Night King waiting with 2 icicles suspicious, to think that Bran and the Night King are working together is silly.

I think the NK can see the future. Bran can see the past and the present, and NK can see the present and the future.

Or maybe he has the Soul Infinity Stone.
The theory has nothing to do with them working together

Its about Bran warging into the man before he was turned into the Nights King, and getting his conciousness trapped inside

They are clearly not working together

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This site wasn't around during season one

A lot of posters from here migrated from a site called Sohh after ***** dropped a nuke on the site
Nope....4-ch*n happened years before The Coli was formed

The reason the Coli was created was because the servers on SOHH were trash and the admins wouldn't fix it.

So one day, a couple SOHH users formed this site and asked for a migration. That fails 99% of the time on established sites. But it worked here and within days, SOHH was a ghost town

One of the things that drew people over to this site was "live posting" which showed all posts in real time without having to refresh. That feature was crazy but it didn't last.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Nope....4-ch*n happened years before The Coli was formed

The reason the Coli was created was because the servers on SOHH were trash and the admins wouldn't fix it.

So one day, a couple SOHH users formed this site and asked for a migration. That fails 99% of the time on established sites. But it worked here and within days, SOHH was a ghost town

One of the things that drew people over to this site was "live posting" which showed all posts in real time without having to refresh. That feature was crazy but it didn't last.
We have our own history and lore like ASOIF :wow: