TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. I think he's just realising that Dany is quick to fall for any man and is worried that a Dany/Jon relationship could put them in more danger with Cersei and even the Northern houses. Also, Dany listens to Jon now more than Tyrion. He must be jealous of that too.

Given how many of his plans have failed in the season it would be curtains for him when Cersei's betrayal becomes public.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
DIcFvlDUEAAv6k-

You can't see if it's exactly him, but he was the first to see the attack and they not about to kill dude offscreen. Common sense

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Given how many of his plans have failed in the season it would be curtains for him when Cersei's betrayal becomes public.
Yea, I'm starting to think it's game over for him. He hasn't done shyt this season besides expose all of Dany's weaknesses to Cersei and Co.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
DIcFvlDUEAAv6k-

You can't see if it's exactly him, but he was the first to see the attack and they not about to kill dude offscreen. Common sense
:myman:Only posted the ducktales cause you didn't have the screencap, but there it is.

I think that could be them too now. Good looking out. :salute:

Those could also just be lookout posts that sit atop the wall.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All I know is LittleFinger has NEVER been portrayed on the show as some mastermind who NEVER MAKES MISTAKES. He's a genius certainly and ONE of the best manipulators in a Westeros but let's not act like he never slipped up.

Branden sonned him during a duel and Catelyn had to bail him out

Cersei sonned him after he tried to come at her on that "Knowledge Is Power" tip

He thought that he could simp at Catelyn after Ned died and she literally SMACKED him back into reality.

He mistakenly sold Sansa to the Boltons not knowing that Ramsay was a psychopathic rapist

And he underestimated Bran AND Arya and there bond with Sansa. Soon as Bran hit him with that "Chaos is a ladder" line he should've known it was time to get the fukk outta dodge.

LittleFinger'a undoing has always been overconfidence in himself. He thought he was much more clever than he was

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
All I know is LittleFinger has NEVER been portrayed on the show as some mastermind who NEVER MAKES MISTAKES. He's a genius certainly and ONE of the best manipulators in a Westeros but let's not act like he never slipped up.

Branden sonned him during a duel and Catelyn had to bail him out

Cersei sonned him after he tried to come at her on that "Knowledge Is Power" tip

He thought that he could simp at Catelyn after Ned died and she literally SMACKED him back into reality.

He mistakenly sold Sansa to the Boltons not knowing that Ramsay was a psychopathic rapist

And he underestimated Bran AND Arya and there bond with Sansa. Soon as Bran hit him with that "Chaos is a ladder" line he should've known it was time to get the fukk outta dodge.

LittleFinger'a undoing has always been overconfidence in himself. He thought he was much more clever than he was

He also got fooled by Tyrion whenever Tyrion was hand and asked Littlefinger to propose a marriage between Robyn and Myrcella, when trying to find out who was Cersei's snitch. He was like, so I don't get Harrenhall now?:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Possibly, he's still a man tho. Do you give any weight to theory that he might have fallen for Dany?

From reading the Reddit leaks it seems like there was an original plan for Tyrion to fall for Dany this season and start a Jon/Dany/Tyrion triangle. Thank GOD they didn't do that because it would've been lame as fukk but the final scene with Tyrion looking on as Jon enters Dany's room was supposed to be the culmination of that arc...

So they obviously scraped the storyline but they KEPT that particular scene. I think the scene within the context of the season is supposed to portray Tyrion's hesitance with their Queen falling in love. Remember, Tyrion urged Dany to leave Daario in Slavers Bay. And he and her had already settled on any potential marriage of hers being political in nature. Jon and Dany wouldn't be political, it would be based off genuine emotion, and emotion is forever the enemy of logic. Tyrion knows that Dany probably wouldn't hesitate to choose Jon's life or well being over the realm, she's already done it once, and it got one of her dragons killed.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
From reading the Reddit leaks it seems like there was an original plan for Tyrion to fall for Dany this season and start a Jon/Dany/Tyrion triangle. Thank GOD they didn't do that because it would've been lame as fukk but the final scene with Tyrion looking on as Jon enters Dany's room was supposed to be the culmination of that arc...

So they obviously scraped the storyline but they KEPT that particular scene. I think the scene within the context of the season is supposed to portray Tyrion's hesitance with their Queen falling in love. Remember, Tyrion urged Dany to leave Daario in Slavers Bay. And he and her had already settled on any potential marriage of hers being political in nature. Jon and Dany wouldn't be political, it would be based off genuine emotion, and emotion is forever the enemy of logic. Tyrion knows that Dany probably wouldn't hesitate to choose Jon's life or well being over the realm, she's already done it once, and it got one of her dragons killed.
Link?:hhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

the fact that that was even a consideration further deteriorates my trust in D&D and their ability to create a strong, coherent close

as for Dany and Jon, it's both emotional and political. that's one less opp to deal with with the north on her side, having to fight the north and cersei would be too much, especially given the expanse and cold terrain in the north. a jon/dany marriage also makes it easier to get the north to come to terms with jon backing her

edit: but i hate the plot line in general, i'm highly annoyed at those two becoming romantic

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
the fact that that was even a consideration further deteriorates my trust in D&D and their ability to create a strong, coherent close

as for Dany and Jon, it's both emotional and political. that's one less opp to deal with with the north on her side, having to fight the north and cersei would be too much, especially given the expanse and cold terrain in the north. a jon/dany marriage also makes it easier to get the north to come to terms with jon backing her

edit: but i hate the plot line in general, i'm highly annoyed at those two becoming romantic
http://www.businessinsider.com/game-of-thrones-was-supposed-to-be-a-trilogy-2015-2

To be fair, GRRM's original plan consisted of a love triangle between Jon, Tyrion, and Arya :mjlol:

But I completely agree, Tyrion falling for Dany is dumb, completely unearned and counter to his character. If they really incorporate that into the series I would be beyond disappointed. I actually thought Tyrion's reaction was appropriate because the scene paralleled Jon/Dany and Rhaegar/Lyanna and I thought the intention was to invoke a sense of impending doom for the Jon/Dany relationship. However, if Tyrion is actually in love with her that whole scene loses some merit.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
nah nah nah, you heard what SnowMan told reek, yeah your names Greyjoy but STARKS raised you, you're STARKSET now and forever:banderas:

It wasn't a Targ that kept SnowMan safe from the world at birth and held a life altering secret, it was uncle Ned. It wasn't a Targ that came through when the Boltons had him beat, it was the Vale via cousin Sansa. It wasn't no damn dragon that saved Jon when death was staring him in the eye, it was uncle Benjen.

We don't acknowledge that Aegon name, it's Jon Snow of House Stark King in the North, STARKSET till we die :pacspit:

that makes sense :ehh: