Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Someone remind me, Did GRRM give the writers These storylines/plots or has the last two seasons been completely of their own ideas?
He gave them the outline, and the ending, but the meat & potatoes are all them.

I'm assuming the major sequences (Hodor death, Cersei wildfire, Ice Viserion) are still his work.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gave them the outline, and the ending, but the meat & potatoes are all them.

I'm assuming the major sequences (Hodor death, Cersei wildfire, Ice Viserion) are still his work.

He gave them the outline, the books will have finer details and minor characters, but the arc should be the same
thats what I thought I read, thanks. Don't see why people complain about it overtaking the books as if the finished book story is gonna be some total opposite outcome, I mean yeah some people are gonna die in the book that didn't in the show etc. But the guidelines were always there..also the bolded and anything else on that scale is what I was hoping were GRRM's ideas.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ned did the right thing but Jon suffered for it. Evidently though, it was live a tough life as a b*stard or be killed as a baby. But it would be interesting if Jon does harbor some resentment for living a life he didn't really deserve.

The Iron Throne might make up for that.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:patrice: i know one of y'all mentioned it, but the homie Jamie is heading into peril's way. Stark gang outchea laying down the law and murdering enemies now. might get that Valyrian sword back
I was thinking it's gonna be awkward when he meets Dany. not only did he kill her father, but he just tried to kill her

I'm not sure who exactly he plans on going to first. my guess is Tyrion or Brienne

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I was thinking it's gonna be awkward when he meets Dany. not only did he kill her father, but he just tried to kill her

I'm not sure who exactly he plans on going to first. my guess is Tyrion or Brienne

lol i was thinking about Bandana Bran, and how he pushed his ass out that window

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Arya swift with the shyt :wow:

tumblr_ovdhrxwpX71sniok0o1_400.gif
arya slit his throat like she had a busy schedule that day:heh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Wasn't the room full of Knights of the Vale when he got merked?

You already know she will

damn. was really hoping arya would slice that fukker's face up and pull some puppet strings :ehh:
with that deranged c*nt leonidas' wife cersei hiring them mercs from essos starkgang needs some care packages asap :lupe:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I watched the inside the thrones HBO does with the show runners after each episode and the writers are making it seem like dany is going to be pissed that aegon is the heir to the iron throne

why'd rhaegar have to look almost exactly like viserys

Viserys admired rhaegar so much that he went outta his way to look like him. I'm speaking on their hair not that other shyt yall on