Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The White Walkers have never been shyt breh. I am not sure whether its the fault of the writing or what but you just never gave a fukk about them in the past. Whenever they turned up for an odd scene here and there in the past seasons, I have always been like yeah cool whatever, so whats Baelish plotting now? :whoo:

Your telling me you were really thinking about what the white walkers will do next or what they were upto when all the crazy shyt was happening between the human characters on the show in the past? Come on bruh

Now all of sudden everything is about the white walkers and I am supposed to care about them? Why? The build up to their arrival has been shyt and seems forced as a result

Didnt Samwell Tarly kill one of them things? Sorry but I just dont buy them as a threat. The night king wasnt shyt before he killed a dragon. FACT.

:dead:

The White Walkers & their threat was literally the first scene in the series.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about Tyrion's character in general. His importance has regressed with each passing season.

He hasnt really been shyt since leaving King's Landing.

Like hes just there. lol.

Advising daenerys sometimes, trying to be witty with varys/grey worm/missandei. Thats it. He doesnt matter anymore. Thats what i meant

He matters. He cost Dany a whole lot this season with his dumb ass plans.

Homes is just not a war time consigliere. Dany needs to sideline him like Mike did Tom Hagen.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Can we all admit that Tyrion has been an irrelevant sack of shyt for a long ass time? lol

I havent read the book so can those who have confirm whether or not his character takes a back seat in the books as it progresses too?

As someone who is rewatching the show again (on season 4) I can honestly say that he used to be the heart of the show with Jon Snow not too far behind.

And now? lol I dont give a flying fuk what happens to him.
hasn't even met dany yet in the books.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
clearly he underestimated Bran's power. he seems like the type that would just think it was some kind of parlor trick, or lucky coincidence (Bran saying "chaos is a ladder"). his whole M.O. has been about getting, and manipulating, info 'the old fashion way'. Bran's power completely circumvents everything he does
But everybody in the damn winterfell knew brans powers. He telling everyone he's the three eyed raven and has visions of what is going on and what happened.

The information is power man, never asked around? Asked the maester? Asked Sansa? Looked it up?

Ok so he doubted it. The moment he said CIAL, wouldnt that mean, oh shyt he might be right. At the least get back to the vale and see how it goes. He had to know when bran was at the trial, that bran wasn't about to Willy nilly kill his little sister too

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The White Walkers have never been shyt breh. I am not sure whether its the fault of the writing or what but you just never gave a fukk about them in the past. Whenever they turned up for an odd scene here and there in the past seasons, I have always been like yeah cool whatever, so whats Baelish plotting now? :whoo:

Your telling me you were really thinking about what the white walkers will do next or what they were upto when all the crazy shyt was happening between the human characters on the show in the past? Come on bruh

Now all of sudden everything is about the white walkers and I am supposed to care about them? Why? The build up to their arrival has been shyt and seems forced as a result

Didnt Samwell Tarly kill one of them things? Sorry but I just dont buy them as a threat. The night king wasnt shyt before he killed a dragon. FACT.
802.gif

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just a little interesting throwback quote from a house of undying dany chapter from a clash of kings

'The man had her brother’s hair, but he was taller, and his eyes were a dark indigo rather than lilac. “Aegon,” he said to a woman nursing a newborn babe in a great wooden bed. “What better name for a king?”

“Will you make a song for him?” the woman asked.

“He has a song,” the man replied. “He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.”' --CoK, pg. 701.

Thats for all those people thinking its weird rhaegar had 2 sons named aegon

Also...walder frey had like a dozen sons named walder, and even more grandsons, as well as several daughters named walda

So having more than one kid with the same name was a thing in westeros
So no matter if it's Jon or dany, a targ will be the savior of this story

Targset since she hopped in the tub on the first episode. I knew I chose right :blessed:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone remind me, Did GRRM give the writers These storylines/plots or has the last two seasons been completely of their own ideas?