gallery-1504001454-bk-nypc0c6fpn2xz1nuej-fvk1kcs5pie78o451dycs.jpg

gallery-1504002376-wallpaper-stark-1600.jpg

... winter is coming :ohhh:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Remember, Viserys and Rhaegar were supposed to look alike because Cersei mentioned back in season one that the Targaryens also believed in keeping the bloodlines pure:

Jaime is also meant to play higher purpose imo.

The moment dude left King's Landing winter hit the city. Maybe some symbolism there. Like plenty of redemption characters, we finally get the relief that he's doing the right thing.

Plus the battle scenes with Jon, Grey Worm and Jaime fighting alongside each other would be pretty dope.

Honestly, the only character who I really felt like was sent off too early in the show was Barristan, but the story wasn't carried by him, just like Syrio Forel.

Last edited:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I watched the inside the thrones HBO does with the show runners after each episode and the writers are making it seem like dany is going to be pissed that aegon is the heir to the iron throne

Viserys admired rhaegar so much that he went outta his way to look like him. I'm speaking on their hair not that other shyt yall on

Same way they tried to make it seem Sansa vs Jon would happen. Jon hasn't seen Sansa since episode one. All season 7 it's about Jon/Dany coming together. Fire and Ice. To tear that down would be a #wasteoftime2017.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
The White Walkers have never been shyt breh. I am not sure whether its the fault of the writing or what but you just never gave a fukk about them in the past. Whenever they turned up for an odd scene here and there in the past seasons, I have always been like yeah cool whatever, so whats Baelish plotting now? :whoo:

Your telling me you were really thinking about what the white walkers will do next or what they were upto when all the crazy shyt was happening between the human characters on the show in the past? Come on bruh

Now all of sudden everything is about the white walkers and I am supposed to care about them? Why? The build up to their arrival has been shyt and seems forced as a result

Didnt Samwell Tarly kill one of them things? Sorry but I just dont buy them as a threat. The night king wasnt shyt before he killed a dragon. FACT.

I think I know what you mean. It's obvious that humans are going to prevail over the dead at one point or another so it's not really interesting, you already know how it's going to end. Does anyone honestly believe the White Walkers are going to win the war? No, at this point it's all about how humans are going to beat them, not if.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can we all admit that Tyrion has been an irrelevant sack of shyt for a long ass time? lol

I havent read the book so can those who have confirm whether or not his character takes a back seat in the books as it progresses too?

As someone who is rewatching the show again (on season 4) I can honestly say that he used to be the heart of the show with Jon Snow not too far behind.

And now? lol I dont give a flying fuk what happens to him.

In the books he hasn't met Dany yet. After Varys helps him escape Westeros and ships him out, on the way he meets....

a kid named Young Griff who is supposed to be the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Elia Martell, Aegon Targaryen VI. Yeah the baby that got it's head smashed against a wall by The Mountain during Robert's rebellion. Supposedly Varys switched the baby out before the slaughter happened and had him raised by a banished Westeros lord with other Westeros expats (possible :duck: by Varys and the kid might just be a prepped imposter). The plan was for Aegon VI to be the perfect king who was for the common folk, to marry Dany and then conquer Westeros together. Tyrion is :childplease: at that simp plan and gives him advice to just conquer Westeros for himself and make Dany come to him. Shortly after Sir Friendzone (Jorah Mormont) kidnaps him and plans to take him to Dany. They get enslaved on they way and they don't escape until the masters dies of bloody diarrhea disease. On the way Tyrion convinces the Second Sons merc company (who had switched sides on Dany sometime before) to rejoin Dany's revolution in Mereen even when Dany has put out a hit on the leader of the Seconds Sons head. :wow:

Meanwhile, Aegon VI got :ohhh: at what Tyrion suggested and convinces his allies that it's time to go back home and forges an alliance with the Golden Company. This dude does in one book what Dany has been trying to do in five. He fights front lines and pretty much takes a good amount of the Stormland's which is Stannis' territory at the time.

Last edited:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Same way they tried to make it seem Sansa vs Jon would happen. Jon hasn't seen Sansa since episode one. All season 7 it's about Jon/Dany coming together. Fire and Ice. To tear that down would be a #wasteoftime2017.

I slept hard on that cuz I don't ever remember them making it seem Jon and Sansa would happen. You talkin bout the books or in the show?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm rally starting to lean toward the theory that the Mad King saw visions of the White Walkers. I wonder if there's any mention of him talking about the dead/undead in the books. I can't remember. Dude was already off his rocker a little bit after getting kidnapped. If Bran or the Old 3 Eyed Raven showed him glimpses of the Night King and the White Walkers, he only would've spiraled deeper into madness.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I slept hard on that cuz I don't ever remember them making it seem Jon and Sansa would happen. You talkin bout the books or in the show?
I think he's referring to the slight hint of maybe a power struggle over the throne once Jon came back. You give someone a taste of power and they don't want to give it back. And the way she reacted to finding out Jon joined with deanrys.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The White Walkers have never been shyt breh. I am not sure whether its the fault of the writing or what but you just never gave a fukk about them in the past. Whenever they turned up for an odd scene here and there in the past seasons, I have always been like yeah cool whatever, so whats Baelish plotting now? :whoo:

Your telling me you were really thinking about what the white walkers will do next or what they were upto when all the crazy shyt was happening between the human characters on the show in the past? Come on bruh

Now all of sudden everything is about the white walkers and I am supposed to care about them? Why? The build up to their arrival has been shyt and seems forced as a result

Didnt Samwell Tarly kill one of them things? Sorry but I just dont buy them as a threat. The night king wasnt shyt before he killed a dragon. FACT.

:patrice: