ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Can we all admit that Tyrion has been an irrelevant sack of shyt for a long ass time? lol

I havent read the book so can those who have confirm whether or not his character take a back seat in the books as it progresses too?

As someone who is rewatching the show again (on season 4) I can honestly that he used to be the heart of the show with Jon Snow not too far behind.

And now? lol I dont give a flying fuk what happens to him.
jon was my fav character and he still is. Tyrion was my second fav but now :hhh: he made dumb decision after dumb decision.

I used to not give a fukk about dany but now i kind of like her (not in the creepy nephew kind of way).
Anyway, what was little finger's end game again? I still dont see it

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jon was my fav character and he still is. Tyrion was my second fav but now :hhh: he made dumb decision after dumb decision.

I used to not give a fukk about dany but now i kind of like her (not in the creepy nephew kind of way).
Anyway, what was little finger's end game again? I still dont see it

Im talking about Tyrion's character in general. His importance has regressed with each passing season.

He hasnt really been shyt since leaving King's Landing.

Like hes just there. lol.

Advising daenerys sometimes, trying to be witty with varys/grey worm/missandei. Thats it. He doesnt matter anymore. Thats what i meant

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
The White Walkers have never been shyt breh. I am not sure whether its the fault of the writing or what but you just never gave a fukk about them in the past. Whenever they turned up for an odd scene here and there in the past seasons, I have always been like yeah cool whatever, so whats Baelish plotting now? :whoo:

Your telling me you were really thinking about what the white walkers will do next or what they were upto when all the crazy shyt was happening between the human characters on the show in the past? Come on bruh

Now all of sudden everything is about the white walkers and I am supposed to care about them? Why? The build up to their arrival has been shyt and seems forced as a result

Didnt Samwell Tarly kill one of them things? Sorry but I just dont buy them as a threat. The night king wasnt shyt before he killed a dragon. FACT.
pNOwor6.gif

Can we all admit that Tyrion has been an irrelevant sack of shyt for a long ass time? lol

I havent read the book so can those who have confirm whether or not his character takes a back seat in the books as it progresses too?

As someone who is rewatching the show again (on season 4) I can honestly that he used to be the heart of the show with Jon Snow not too far behind.

And now? lol I dont give a flying fuk what happens to him.
iyEazm7.gif

Still not pleased with the demise of Baelish

The smartest dude in Westeros out foxed by the Starks. FOH

Baelish should have been one of the last people to die on the show
tumblr_mzw6izOkMs1ql0k28o1_250.gif

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:This nikka thought Lil Finga was gon outsmart the Three-Eyed Raven.

:camby:

The plan was made by Arya and Sansa. They are the ones who out smarted the sharpest mind in Westeros, not Bran. Bran was just there to provide evidence.

You think someone who is lost in his own world like Bran is going to be plotting nd shyt :laff:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
The plan was made by Arya and Sansa. They are the ones who out smarted the sharpest mind in Westeros, not Bran. Bran was just there to provide evidence.

You think someone who is lost in his own world like Bran is going to be plotting nd shyt :laff:
:duck:

They never even showed any scene of them making a "plan" so your talking out your ass. And Bran was obviously in on it since everything Arya and Sansa told LF HAD to have come directly from Bran's visions.

Last edited:
Daps
Im talking about Tyrion's character in general. His importance has regressed with each passing season.

He hasnt really been shyt since leaving King's Landing.

Like hes just there. lol.

Advising daenerys sometimes, trying to be witty with varys/grey worm/missandei. Thats it. He doesnt matter anymore. Thats what i meant
Doesn't matter? He's the hand to the Queen. He devised much of the plot for the season. He devised the plan that lost Dorne. Devised the plan that lost Highgarden, whilst capturing a useless Casterly Rock. Devised the plan that led to the loss of a dragon. And devised the plan that put all the major characters in the show (save Bran/Arya/Sansa) in the same place at the same time for the first time on the series.

He didn't lose his importance, but I could agree that he lost his prowess. He's fukking up more than he did in seasons 2-4

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The White Walkers have never been shyt breh. I am not sure whether its the fault of the writing or what but you just never gave a fukk about them in the past. Whenever they turned up for an odd scene here and there in the past seasons, I have always been like yeah cool whatever, so whats Baelish plotting now? :whoo:

Your telling me you were really thinking about what the white walkers will do next or what they were upto when all the crazy shyt was happening between the human characters on the show in the past? Come on bruh

Now all of sudden everything is about the white walkers and I am supposed to care about them? Why? The build up to their arrival has been shyt and seems forced as a result

Didnt Samwell Tarly kill one of them things? Sorry but I just dont buy them as a threat. The night king wasnt shyt before he killed a dragon. FACT.

0nPX60l.png

Watch "Hardhome" and still not buy the White Walkers as a threat, brehs. See Littlefinger almost die in season 2 for running his mouth and still think he's the main antagonist, brehs.

Fred.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Red beard died without gettin with the knight chick:mjcry:

White walkers got giants already now they got a ice dragon:damn:they got a s class squad:damn:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

be retarded and watch television shows brehs