Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
in addition to LF, I honestly think Jamie (maybe even Cersei) should've died this season. those are the little things that chip away at the show, it's gotten predictably safe. i know he's one of your tentpole actors, but they're straining the story by finding ways to keep him alive. i also understand the "business of tv", but cmon, no one is about to stop watching GOT if one of them got merked this season. i could see hesitating to off them back in season 4/5 as that would be a big loss, but cmon son.
I think when we look back to dissect the show, we'll see that seasons 7 and 8 are meant to be looked at together rather than two distinct seasons. This season seems like it was more of a table setter for the final season, the only prominent death came in the finale and despite what many of us think, Baelish is still only a tertiary character. The purpose of this season seemed to be to bring all of the main characters together, establish the threat of the army of the dead to the wider realm and to gift the Night King his dragon so the wall can come down. Other than that nothing of importance really happened.

Many of us misjudged what this season was going to be. After last season's finale, many were theorizing Jaime and Cersei dying in the first half of the season, Jon and the realm discovering his parentage by the conclusion of the season, the army of the dead marching south, etc. Everything is coming to a head now and we can expect main characters dropping like flies.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of you sound like these podcasters on Watch the throne :hhh:

talkin all this "George would have done this..." shyt.

That nikka had 7 years to finish the sixth book. Face the facts. He CASHED OUT.

Even if the sixth drops, there won't be a 7th. He doesn't want to finish the story. You know why he doesn't? Because over the last 20 years everyone has figured out all his mysteries. All the reveals.

He has nothing left to offer. Sure, he'd write some solid material for the B+ players of Westeros and it might be engaging but the bottom line is we know who Jon is, we know the deal with Hodor, we know the overarching point to all the political theater. Which is essentially divided we fall. Nobody wanna pay attention to the real threats in this world until it's too late because man is about two things. Power and money. Which mean nothing when winter comes.

That's also why you Littlefinger dikkriders need to :camby:

He had a good run. We are beyond that shyt. Night King don't give a fukk about who controls Winterfell or who sits on the Iron Throne or who occupies which castle.

:gucci:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think when we look back to dissect the show, we'll see that seasons 7 and 8 are meant to be looked at together rather than two distinct seasons. This season seems like it was more of a table setter for the final
Yep pretty much, sorta like how Breaking Bad was looked at as having a 6th season as It was airing for the last 8 episodes when it's pretty much just seen all as season 5.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol @ calling it safe 67 episodes in :mjlol:

This is hilarious, cuz I distinctly remember people in season 4 complaining they were overdoing it with the surprise kills, now the narrative is they're "scared".

First fukking episode. First fukking scene of the show is a whitewalker. These motherfukkers acting like political chess games were gonna last forever. George used a lot of that to discuss how politics are in the western world. I'm not saying it wasn't the heart of the show but eventually it was gonna come down to fantasy. I started reading the first book of his and the shyt begins the same way with some guy out of the woods in the north and he sees a whitewalker and people think he's full of shyt.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First fukking episode. First fukking scene of the show is a whitewalker. These motherfukkers acting like political chess games were gonna last forever. George used a lot of that to discuss how politics are in the western world. I'm not saying it wasn't the heart of the show but eventually it was gonna come down to fantasy. I started reading the first book of his and the shyt begins the same way with some guy out of the woods in the north and he sees a whitewalker and people think he's full of shyt.
I cannot understand that guys post where he said the White Walker storyline was unimportant and can't understand why everything is about them now lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I cannot understand that guys post where he said the White Walker storyline was unimportant and can't understand why everything is about them now lol

It's not just the trolls tho. Legit fans diehard fans of the books and show are pissed that we aren't seeing enough people sitting around tables shyt. Which we actually did in the finale. This last episode had a ton of character work.

But they still fail to realize that things are bigger than the Iron Throne. They are failing to realize that just like Cersei and Littlefinger and all these fukks are failing to realize. The book readers ain't listening to George :mjlol:

He is telling you that the politics don't matter and y'all won't listen :pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's not just the trolls tho. Legit fans diehard fans of the books and show are pissed that we aren't seeing enough people sitting around tables shyt. Which we actually did in the finale. This last episode had a ton of character work.

But they still fail to realize that things are bigger than the Iron Throne. They are failing to realize that just like Cersei and Littlefinger and all these fukks are failing to realize. The book readers ain't listening to George :mjlol:

He is telling you that the politics don't matter and y'all won't listen :pachaha:
It boils down to pretentious a$$holes just like to see people talk. They like their action movies/shows. Horror movies/shows. Martial arts movies/shows. Comedies etc etc. to have a WHOLE lot of talking. It makes them feel like they're smarter than everyone.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
5bqG9Y7.gif

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LF's death was a not so shocking shock.
He did give Sansa alot of firepower.

Playing the same moves over and over like she wasn't going to figure out the pattern. He set himself up for all that to backfire. Guile only goes so far with straight shooters.

Nice to see the Stark girls come full circle.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Lol at grown men saying Rhaegar didn't look sexy enough :huhldup: Y'all must be from where Renly grew up :dame:

I'm glad they didn't get a faggy androgynous tranny to play him. The books may have described him that way but the official published canon art of him got dude looking like Chris Hemsworth/Heath Ledger so that's final. Dude is the most infamous character in the series so seeing him in the flesh was never going to match up to the mystique for some but, I loved the Lyanna/Rhaegar scene. Been waiting since 2010 for that. And yes, nikkas, brothers tend to look like each other. I know, remarkable stuff :dame:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the people arguing about "the White Walkers are the real threat"

What threat Nikka? :hhh: Have yall seen Johns snow plot armor? :mjlol:

The show is obvious now, white walkers will be defeated and this will end like every other fantasy plot ever. What made GOT great was the human element not some ominous zombie invasion, the biggest threat in Westeros is cercei lannister not some fukking ice dragon :snoop:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
the people arguing about "the White Walkers are the real threat"

What threat Nikka? :hhh: Have yall seen Johns snow plot armor? :mjlol:

The show is obvious now, white walkers will be defeated and this will end like every other fantasy plot ever. What made GOT great was the human element not some ominous zombie invasion, the biggest threat in Westeros is cercei lannister not some fukking ice dragon :snoop:

:what:

The human conflict means nothing now. It's bigger than them. From the opening scene of the first episode, it was about the walkers.

The Prince That was Promised ,Azor Ahai , the chosen one etc, etc is Jon Snow so of course a fantasy series will have this type of legendary hero who will be the savior of men.