duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just a little interesting throwback quote from a house of undying dany chapter from a clash of kings

'The man had her brother’s hair, but he was taller, and his eyes were a dark indigo rather than lilac. “Aegon,” he said to a woman nursing a newborn babe in a great wooden bed. “What better name for a king?”

“Will you make a song for him?” the woman asked.

“He has a song,” the man replied. “He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.”' --CoK, pg. 701.

Thats for all those people thinking its weird rhaegar had 2 sons named aegon

Also...walder frey had like a dozen sons named walder, and even more grandsons, as well as several daughters named walda

So having more than one kid with the same name was a thing in westeros

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I swear to god tyrion is a fukking retard. Ppl are debating in an other thread if he's the smartest one in the show
:mjlol:
Like the fukking "lets go beyond the wall and grab a walker and show it to cersei" wasn't bad eough.
Now he's just gonna believe that she is just gonna go north and fight the walkers. He should be the one that knows her the best. He should be the one that knows that she's just gonna wait while the danny's army and the walkers fight each other and then pick up the pieces.

What a fukking idiot. Danny made the biggest mistake of her life chosing this idiot to be her hand

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It seems like you just hate criticism. Why are people so afraid to admit the show is entertaining, yet has been lacking? Still one of the GOAT shows ever. But we gotta call it how we see it.

Maybe the official HBO forums is the place for you

The internet the place where everyone has to criticize and nitpick everything. its like y'all look for the bad in everything and feel the need to shine a spotlight on even the littlest thing. And yes I hate the internets version of criticism it's never constructive just complaints

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh :dead:

They been saying Winter is Coming since episode 1.

Jon's time at the Wall with the Nights Watch.

Dany's vision in the House of the Undying.

Breh come on. It's been the end game all show. I'll admit the political side of GoT is what I loved most but this has always been where it was going to end.

The White Walkers have never been shyt breh. I am not sure whether its the fault of the writing or what but you just never gave a fukk about them in the past. Whenever they turned up for an odd scene here and there in the past seasons, I have always been like yeah cool whatever, so whats Baelish plotting now? :whoo:

Your telling me you were really thinking about what the white walkers will do next or what they were upto when all the crazy shyt was happening between the human characters on the show in the past? Come on bruh

Now all of sudden everything is about the white walkers and I am supposed to care about them? Why? The build up to their arrival has been shyt and seems forced as a result

Didnt Samwell Tarly kill one of them things? Sorry but I just dont buy them as a threat. The night king wasnt shyt before he killed a dragon. FACT.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:hubie:

Yes Jamie was your focus but you weren't lamenting the fact that they put him in dire situations just so they could save him in order to play with the audience emotions, you were lamenting the fact they didn't kill who you wanted them to. That's why you threw Cersei in there as well. Calling it safe when it has nothing to do with being safe and everything to do with telling the end of the story they have been building for 7 seasons.

fukk randomly killing Jamie (and maybe even Cersei) simply to avoid the "safe" label.
it wouldn't have been random given the circumstances they put jamie in...

and maybe cersei doesn't mean i'm sitting here like they should've killed her point blank. i said maybe her because i think there was a point at which she could've been killed. anyway...i don't care to keep going in circles about it. i've said my piece - they are telling a safe story at this point.

Daps
Just a little interesting throwback quote from a house of undying dany chapter from a clash of kings

'The man had her brother’s hair, but he was taller, and his eyes were a dark indigo rather than lilac. “Aegon,” he said to a woman nursing a newborn babe in a great wooden bed. “What better name for a king?”

“Will you make a song for him?” the woman asked.

“He has a song,” the man replied. “He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.”' --CoK, pg. 701.
Could you add some context? Who's saying this? To whom? Or is this a Dany vision?

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to god tyrion is a fukking retard. Ppl are debating in an other thread if he's the smartest one in the show
:mjlol:
Like the fukking "lets go beyond the wall and grab a walker and show it to cersei" wasn't bad eough.
Now he's just gonna believe that she is just gonna go north and fight the walkers. He should be the one that knows her the best. He should be the one that knows that she's just gonna wait while the danny's army and the walkers fight each other and then pick up the pieces.

What a fukking idiot. Danny made the biggest mistake of her life chosing this idiot to be her hand
Yeah , don't think he has made any decision that worked out this entire season. After discovering Cersei's decision to hold back I don't see how he could continue holding her confidence. I am sure he actually told Dany to not have any tricks when they meet Cersei. War time seems to have made LF, Tyrion and Varys less effective and it is now a show of force like Olenna was suggesting.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Could you add some context? Who's saying this? To whom? Or is this a Dany vision?
it's from Dany's House of the Undying vision in the book. Rhaegar talking to Elia Martell

The man had her brother's hair, but he was taller, and his eyes were a dark indigo rather than lilac. "Aegon," he said to a woman nursing a newborn babe in a great wooden bed. "What better name for a king?"

"Will you make a song for him?" the woman asked.

"He has a song," the man replied. "He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire." He looked up when he said it and his eyes met Dany's, and it seemed as if he saw her standing there beyond the door. "There must be one more," he said, though whether he was speaking to her or the woman in the bed she could not say. "The dragon has three heads." He went to the window seat, picked up a harp, and ran his fingers lightly over its silvery strings. Sweet sadness filled the room as man and wife and babe faded like the morning mist, only the music lingering behind to speed her on her way.

some may say it was Lyanna, and not Elia (especially given current revelations). but the other part about "there must be one more" and "the dragon has three heads" does seem to point to it being Elia with his second child

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Its a vision. They dont speciciffically say, they keep it ambigous. But its obviously rhager and lianna
among other things, the timeline doesn't really work with Rhaegar being there when Lyanna gave birth. Rhaegar was already dead when Ned got there to find Lyanna in a 'bloody bed'

Daps
it's from Dany's House of the Undying vision in the book. Rhaegar talking to Elia Martell

some may say it was Lyanna, and not Elia (especially given current revelations). but the other part about "there must be one more" and "the dragon has three heads" does seem to point to it being Elia with his second child

Ahh, I think Elia makes sense too. I had assumed Rhaegar never saw Jon as he died in battle before Lyanna died giving birth to Jon

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we all admit that Tyrion has been an irrelevant sack of shyt for a long ass time? lol

I havent read the book so can those who have confirm whether or not his character takes a back seat in the books as it progresses too?

As someone who is rewatching the show again (on season 4) I can honestly say that he used to be the heart of the show with Jon Snow not too far behind.

And now? lol I dont give a flying fuk what happens to him.

Last edited: