AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the actress that played Cesei killed it in the finale.
always found her kind of annoying..she usually only ever delivers her lines like she's horny or disgusted..but she was good.

was it always hinted at that Jon and Dany were bound to eventually be together or did they kind of give into what the public wanted ?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the actress that played Cesei killed it in the finale.
always found her kind of annoying..she usually only ever delivers her lines like she's horny or disgusted..but she was good.
:swaggywhat:

she consistently does a good to great job...she captures every caveat of what a miserable, vengeful, selfish, smart-dumb c*nt would be. and her scene with Ellaria was brilliant

Last edited:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
One more thing

Am I the only one who is not all that into the story of the army of the dead?

Seeing how they want to reunite now to fight against them is extremely cheesy. The plot seems really rushed in that sense.

Daenerys has been yearning for the throne for so many seasons and now in the space of a few episodes she is more intent on fighting the white walkers. Im not buying it and it seems really forced :ld:

Bruh :dead:

They been saying Winter is Coming since episode 1.

Jon's time at the Wall with the Nights Watch.

Dany's vision in the House of the Undying.

Breh come on. It's been the end game all show. I'll admit the political side of GoT is what I loved most but this has always been where it was going to end.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
then don't put him in a situation where he has to swim 500 yards underwater with armor on

I mean this dude just came close to killing Dany, got saved by someone else, and went into the water right there. Drogon should have dipped his head in and fished him out. no one thought to see if they came up, or look for their bodies?

I think the problem is GRRM gives them a brief outline of how things should be and they have to try how to figure out how to get there, within certain time constraints.

I'll admit some of the stuff they did this season didn't come off for me but this isn't what they planned. GRRM left them out to dry by not giving them another book to work with.

There's other plot lines that could've been done but seeing the behind the scenes videos it seems like a lot of work to set up locations and then manage with the budget they have.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Lena truly was amazing in the finale, yet again. She takes straightforward lines and really elevate them to have the menace, or anger, or pain that the words themselves might not have. I was so happy to see her and Peter Dinklage working again. I still feel their back and forth in season 2 and 3 was the best they ever were.

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
21192345_248426729012059_1797610476221472544_n.png.jpg

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really have an issue with them not killing off main characters, it's the artificial way they keep saving them that is starting to draw attention to itself. The fake out almost deaths.

Like, being dumb used to mean a death sentence on this show, but the consequences for being dumb or making a mistake don't always manifest anymore. As much as I would have hated it, I still feel like Bron should have died in Spoils of War when he chose to be heroic instead of running off.

I get that they aren't going to kill Arya or Jaimie, for instance, but that doesn't excuse having Arya get poked up in a really stupid death fake out at the end of an episode, or Jaimie floating in a river about to drown after being last minute saved by Bron.

Joanna from the Game of Throne podcasts laid the argument out better than I can, as I was pretty much about to summarize her points.

---------If Jon Snow is basically unkillable at this point, then the show needs to stop pretending it might off him and start killing off other major characters in the meantime.

Game of Thrones Really Needs to Start Killing off Its Heroes Again

Yes, this is exactly how I feel now, they've gone extra with the pump fake deaths and fan service:francis:

That was the one of the big differences between GOT and other fantasy epics, decisions have consequences and play stupid games and win stupid prizes. :mjgrin:

Daps
cersei wasn't even the focus of my post..but ok

:hubie:

in addition to LF, I honestly think Jamie (maybe even Cersei) should've died this season. those are the little things that chip away at the show, it's gotten predictably safe. i know he's one of your tentpole actors, but they're straining the story by finding ways to keep him alive. i also understand the "business of tv", but cmon, no one is about to stop watching GOT if one of them got merked this season. i could see hesitating to off them back in season 4/5 as that would be a big loss, but cmon son.

Yes Jamie was your focus but you weren't lamenting the fact that they put him in dire situations just so they could save him in order to play with the audience emotions, you were lamenting the fact they didn't kill who you wanted them to. That's why you threw Cersei in there as well. Calling it safe when it has nothing to do with being safe and everything to do with telling the end of the story they have been building for 7 seasons.

fukk randomly killing Jamie (and maybe even Cersei) simply to avoid the "safe" label.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He was chilling at a castle with a kid that can see past events like its notbing. After fukking over starks numerous times, he should have got the fukk out winterfell the second bran revealed his powers.

He failed the game hard
They're still kids. His ego got the best of him. What he should have done is get out of dodge after the ladder line. Whatever he was trying to cook would have to wait.

You have 3 kids who have survived the worst and you're trying to run your lil game? He's lucky he was only given a smiley face on his neck.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
pretty sure LF wanted to marry Sansa, and control Winterfell (and much of the North) and the Vale. he's been trying to get Jon out the way, but Bran and Arya showing up further complicated things. never the less he didn't want to give up, because he knows someone else could easily snatch up Sansa