hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Facts... The show is called Game of Thrones... Littlefinger and Varys were the Chessmasters controlling the Game . The writers fukked them up. And Tyrion too but imma focus on this

You telling me LF willingly boxed himself in a place with not too many allies , stayed there when Arya came back, stayed there when Bran said his catchphrase, and basically put all his trust in Sansa, who he sold to get raped (not intentionally but still). No backup plans?

Littlefinger went out like a villian of the season, one of them lame dudes Dany would get rid of during her seasons in Essos:hhh:

The show is called "Game Of Thrones" but that chess game was never the point of the show. People like Varys and Littlefinger are 100% useless when it comes to The Night's King....which is why they killed off Littlefinger and scaled back Varys. Even Cersei, who was a major antagonist since season 1, only exists to complicate things for the more important characters.
This was always how it was going to be. If people seriously thought Littlefinger would be scheming well into the war with the White Walkers....:mjlol:

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Speaking of White Walkers, I never understood why they gave Sam a pass. I think in season 3. When he's lost in the snow storm and the entire army rides by him. The White Walker just gave him a :birdman:glance and then kept it moving.

Fred.
He got no pass. The WW didn't feel he was worthy enough to give his fat ass the fade. He sent his little mans to kill him.

Remember ghost had to pull it off sams leg. Then commander mormont burned it and asked sam if he sent the ravens

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
in addition to LF, I honestly think Jamie (maybe even Cersei) should've died this season. those are the little things that chip away at the show, it's gotten predictably safe. i know he's one of your tentpole actors, but they're straining the story by finding ways to keep him alive. i also understand the "business of tv", but cmon, no one is about to stop watching GOT if one of them got merked this season. i could see hesitating to off them back in season 4/5 as that would be a big loss, but cmon son.
Got is not scared to kill off main characters. Aint shyt changed.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda felt this ep was disappointing, and predictable, although still very enjoyable. :patrice: I know they're speeding up the story to final arc but some of this has been basic as hell.

Littlefinger going out like that? :skip: Insinuating that arya wants to be lady of winterfell:skip: To give basic sansa a student>teacher moment.:skip:

Varys better go out the same way if it's like that:mjgrin::dame:

Bran constantly sonning littlefinger and then being all :dwillhuh::gucci: when Sam (who was all :hhh: when gilly mentions it to him first) mentions rhaegar's annulment and marriage to lyanna

The wall comes down just like that.:gucci:

EDIT: cersei everything:francis:

This post made me think of it but that whole scene when Sansa was condemning Littlefinger you could see Bran beside her like :dwillhuh: looking like he's spaced out from facing a blunt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Got is not scared to kill off main characters. Aint shyt changed.
everything changed. people dying in the last season is a given, but they been scared to get rid of a golden boy/girl since season 5...all good, but not the daring series people acted like they were earlier

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This post made me think of it but that whole scene when Sansa was condemning Littlefinger you could see Bran beside her like :dwillhuh: looking like he's spaced out from facing a blunt.
Bran been looking high all season

C1xeEC1.png

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
in hindsight Little Finger probably should have dipped back to the Vale. but he thought he was playing his game, and winning
He was chilling at a castle with a kid that can see past events like its notbing. After fukking over starks numerous times, he should have got the fukk out winterfell the second bran revealed his powers.

He failed the game hard

Daps
I never really knew the time and work it takes to shoot a single scene in Hollywood. Watching the behind the scenes, they said it was 10 DAYS of filming to shoot the dragon pit scene.

15-20 mins of film and they was out there for 10 days. Imagine doing the same scene over and over for 10 days straight

"Ok now do it again so we can film jons reaction. Ok 40 crew members, move the camera 5 ft and get the light and everyone move out of the shot.. ok get the hounds reaction... ok fellas do it again cause brienne didn't look right. Ok good. Now move the camera........."

fukk that lol. I mean for 2.5 an ep, hell yea. But imagine being a Lannister guard. Just showing up to stand in the background for 10 days :mjcry:

Well film sets are usually 10-12 hours, these big union sets are even shorter, setting up takes more than half of the day.

It's crazy isn't it lol

That's why when I see people bytching about pacing I cringe. Budget plays a huge part in all of this.

Daps
in addition to LF, I honestly think Jamie (maybe even Cersei) should've died this season. those are the little things that chip away at the show, it's gotten predictably safe. i know he's one of your tentpole actors, but they're straining the story by finding ways to keep him alive. i also understand the "business of tv", but cmon, no one is about to stop watching GOT if one of them got merked this season. i could see hesitating to off them back in season 4/5 as that would be a big loss, but cmon son.

Ain't got nothing to do with being "scared" to kill characters off...they're telling a story. How about we just let them tell it before judging?:heh: