FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
One more thing

Am I the only one who is not all that into the story of the army of the dead?

Seeing how they want to reunite now to fight against them is extremely cheesy. The plot seems really rushed in that sense.

Daenerys has been yearning for the throne for so many seasons and now in the space of a few episodes she is more intent on fighting the white walkers. Im not buying it and it seems really forced :ld:

She lost a dragon to the Night King

And the first episode of GOT featured the White Walkers.

Not forced at all. Something they thought of as myth or ancient tales is now staring them in the face.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Even though I saw that reveal about Jon coming, it still made me feel a little sick the way it all played out. :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Because he's the innocent big, fun, lovable fat guy.

Speaking of White Walkers, I never understood why they gave Sam a pass. I think in season 3. When he's lost in the snow storm and the entire army rides by him. The White Walker just gave him a :birdman:glance and then kept it moving.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the dudes that have anything negative to say. I wonder if dudes like that are ever happy or satisfied with anything.

Those that say the show has gotten worse the last two season are fukking crazy, we are finally getting a pay off for all the talking and acts of betrayal and mentions of winter coming and nigas is mad cause the raven flys too fast or because they didn't show every single thought that every character had?

Yep remember George RR Martin may never even finish the books. They are towards the ending they can't be spending time just traveling. They also have a budget and every episode costs millions of dollars.

Nothing is above critique but some brehs are getting mad at quick pacing we are near the conclusion it just doesn't work for things to go slow.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Facts... The show is called Game of Thrones... Littlefinger and Varys were the Chessmasters controlling the Game . The writers fukked them up. And Tyrion too but imma focus on this

You telling me LF willingly boxed himself in a place with not too many allies , stayed there when Arya came back, stayed there when Bran said his catchphrase, and basically put all his trust in Sansa, who he sold to get raped (not intentionally but still). No backup plans?

Littlefinger went out like a villian of the season, one of them lame dudes Dany would get rid of during her seasons in Essos:hhh:

Yeah Littlefinger loves Sansa it makes literary sense for it to be his end. Also the true name of the series is A song of Ice and Fire Little finger didn't suspect it because during that scene it was a surprise for Arya to not be named as the accused. If Sansa and Arya were scene together or if Brienne was there Littlefinger would go back to the Vale. Varys isn't for the throne he is for the people he just uses his knowledge to always stay in power.

Littlefinger and Varys aren't the same

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
sohh... Arya said the dagger really belonged to Little Finger. I assume this info came from Bran. Bran probably knew this the moment LF gave him the dagger, and was testing him when he asked who it belonged to

does this mean LF sent the catspaw to kill Bran?

in the books, Jamie and Tyrion theorize it must have been Joffrey, and that he 'stole' the knife from Robert

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I never really knew the time and work it takes to shoot a single scene in Hollywood. Watching the behind the scenes, they said it was 10 DAYS of filming to shoot the dragon pit scene.

15-20 mins of film and they was out there for 10 days. Imagine doing the same scene over and over for 10 days straight

"Ok now do it again so we can film jons reaction. Ok 40 crew members, move the camera 5 ft and get the light and everyone move out of the shot.. ok get the hounds reaction... ok fellas do it again cause brienne didn't look right. Ok good. Now move the camera........."

fukk that lol. I mean for 2.5 an ep, hell yea. But imagine being a Lannister guard. Just showing up to stand in the background for 10 days :mjcry:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of White Walkers, I never understood why they gave Sam a pass. I think in season 3. When he's lost in the snow storm and the entire army rides by him. The White Walker just gave him a :birdman:glance and then kept it moving.

Fred.

I saw it the same way as the NK raising the dead while staring at Jon, they like bossing up on the living to make sure they witness their true power.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his vanity and his feelings toward Stark women - I mean Catherine and Sansa - were always his Achilles heel. Eventually it costed him hi life. Even after Sansa aired him out a few episodes back he still fully believed he had her under control and didn't see her as a real threat probably imagined like they get rid of Aria then he uses Sansa as a pawn and becomes the true leader of Winterfell/North.

This is why Varys will always have/had the advantage over Tyrion and Petyr in the bigger game, contrary to them he isn't influenced by his feelings toward women because he has none. His only real disadvantage is his deep fear or things of magical nature.
Funny i was watching the first few episodes of the defenders and Stick was telling the group having relationships was a weakness to be exploited. Varys tells Oberyn that when he offers him boys on retainer and he tells him being free of desire frees him up for other things. He should have realized how Sansa was acting cold and distant towards him at first and then suddenly confiding in him, but like you said those women have been his weaknesses.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
in addition to LF, I honestly think Jamie (maybe even Cersei) should've died this season. those are the little things that chip away at the show, it's gotten predictably safe. i know he's one of your tentpole actors, but they're straining the story by finding ways to keep him alive. i also understand the "business of tv", but cmon, no one is about to stop watching GOT if one of them got merked this season. i could see hesitating to off them back in season 4/5 as that would be a big loss, but cmon son.