Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
OH word? For not letting him get killed as a baby?
Ned did the right thing but Jon suffered for it. Evidently though, it was live a tough life as a b*stard or be killed as a baby. But it would be interesting if Jon does harbor some resentment for living a life he didn't really deserve.

Last edited:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Last two episodes have been predictable. But at the same time pretty satisfying and enjoyable so fukk it. Almost hoped they ended Cersei's storyline too with the way they sped up the pacing, but would've been too much. But fukk it I'm pretty sure we all know how she's going out and it should still be a fun ride.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't understand the dudes that have anything negative to say. I wonder if dudes like that are ever happy or satisfied with anything.

Those that say the show has gotten worse the last two season are fukking crazy, we are finally getting a pay off for all the talking and acts of betrayal and mentions of winter coming and nigas is mad cause the raven flys too fast or because they didn't show every single thought that every character had?

Grant Morrison said it best.

You can show a child The Little Mermaid and the child knows that crabs and fish and shyt aren't singing and dancing under the ocean. They KNOW it's not real.

Show an adult something fantastic and they ask all these dumb questions. "How old is he? How are they flying? Why does he wear that? How does he do that!?"

:mindblown: ITS NOT REAL!!!!!

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
number of major "good" characters dying in the season: 0
:francis:
Thoros, sand snakes and that's it... rather lackluster

I don't like how the show wet from almost everybody being a scumbag to draw a solid lie in the sand between the good and the evil like in some fairy tale... I liked the show better when it was more cynic and unpredictable. I mean GOT always had its villains but now that they seemingly put Jamie on Daenery's side hey didn't leave anyone to root for on the Lannister side except - Bronn but I expect him to join Jamie - therefor made the already polarized show even more polarized. I kinda hope the White walkers will win just for the lolz but they won't. :manny: I don't even know if they gonna give a purpose or deeper background to them more at least to the Night King, or a perspective but I guess they rather jut gonna leave them as some "natural evil" :hubie:

I was expecting them to close either the Winter War or the Throne Wars in this season, none of it happened... :gucci: Now expect them to close story lines prematurely, in the fly

why this thread is spoiler free, if you haven't watched it the fukk you want to talk about in a discussion thread about the show :hhh:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baelish has legit been the smartest character on the show. He had never been in a bad spot since the start of the show ffs.

I agree with the others, his death and how it came about was underwhelming.

Outfoxed by two young girls when he probably had more brains than everyone in that room combined

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Grant Morrison said it best.

You can show a child The Little Mermaid and the child knows that crabs and fish and shyt aren't singing and dancing under the ocean. They KNOW it's not real.

Show an adult something fantastic and they ask all these dumb questions. "How old is he? How are they flying? Why does he wear that? How does he do that!?"

:mindblown: ITS NOT REAL!!!!!

that's one thing...
a fantasy TV show which was very much realistic inside the rules of its ow word turning into an absolute logic defying epic fantasy fairy tale is another thing

nobody has problems with the world not being realistic, with the dragons, white walkers, army of the dead, fire mages, etc... the problem is with how the show was logical and cruel before and now being illogical with plot armor on everybody and their mother...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Baelish has legit been the smartest character on the show. He had never been in a bad spot since the start of the show ffs.

I agree with the others, his death and how it came about was underwhelming
He over maneuvered himself and paid for it. I didn't have problem with that. He had many things on him and he got overconfident... even the smartest make mistake

smartest character was/is Varys imo

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the dudes that have anything negative to say. I wonder if dudes like that are ever happy or satisfied with anything.

Those that say the show has gotten worse the last two season are fukking crazy, we are finally getting a pay off for all the talking and acts of betrayal and mentions of winter coming and nigas is mad cause the raven flys too fast or because they didn't show every single thought that every character had?

It seems like you just hate criticism. Why are people so afraid to admit the show is entertaining, yet has been lacking? Still one of the GOAT shows ever. But we gotta call it how we see it.

Maybe the official HBO forums is the place for you

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One more thing

Am I the only one who is not all that into the story of the army of the dead?

Seeing how they want to reunite now to fight against them is extremely cheesy. The plot seems really rushed in that sense.

Daenerys has been yearning for the throne for so many seasons and now in the space of a few episodes she is more intent on fighting the white walkers. Im not buying it and it seems really forced :ld:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree with the others, his death and how it came about was underwhelming.

Outfoxed by two young girls when he probably more brains than everyone in that room combined

Facts... The show is called Game of Thrones... Littlefinger and Varys were the Chessmasters controlling the Game . The writers fukked them up. And Tyrion too but imma focus on this

You telling me LF willingly boxed himself in a place with not too many allies , stayed there when Arya came back, stayed there when Bran said his catchphrase, and basically put all his trust in Sansa, who he sold to get raped (not intentionally but still). No backup plans?

Littlefinger went out like a villian of the season, one of them lame dudes Dany would get rid of during her seasons in Essos:hhh:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

GOT is the best show on TV and is telling a story that has obviously captivated millions but I don't understand why people think the show is above criticism. Especially when the criticism is all relative to the standards the show has set. The finale was pretty damn great but there were elements of the season that certainly warranted criticism. I agree that the travel complaints are easy and almost silly but I do think the show has sacrificed nuance in order to speed up the pace of the story. My issues aren't with some of the plot points that ultimately proved to be pointless (Jorah and greyscale), the speed in which ravens or dragons travel, or Gendry running miles in freezing temperature, or the surprise attacks by large-scale armies, or even characters traveling across Westeros within an episode... Imo those are pretty mild issues that should be forgiven and some are almost necessary in order to advance the plot.

My concerns lie with the actions of characters: this season was fraught with characters acting against their nature for faux suspense (Tyrion devising a suicide mission in order to convince Cersei to end the war with the queen that is attempting to take her throne) and characters surviving deadly scenarios in ways that are just far too unrealistic (Jaime and Bronn swimming to shore despite Jaime wearing full armor and Danerys/Tyrion recognizing that it was him charging at her. Could have easily had him pulled up as a prisoner. The six men fighting against 100,000 wights, and Jon surviving being pulled into an Ice lake by three or four wights just so uncle Benjen can serve his purpose as a deus ex machina.)

Good season, great show but not above criticism.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:mjlol:

AyCJmjs.jpg