joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The way littlefinger begged for his bytchass life before Arya casually cut his hoeass throat :dayumxdayummayne:
Littlefinger: "I....":dead:
man stfu and die in silence.

I personally would've tortured his ass for a few months, extracting information from him tho.
Wonder if Arya will jack his face and use it to command the Vale brehs :ehh:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
It's kinda crazy when you think about it. These kids grew up hearing about(and some of them living through) this epic ass time in history all their houses were a part of. Everything down from the War of the Ninepenny Kings to Balon's Rebellion was all they could have hoped for in terms of adventure. Now they're literally living through a second Long Night. It's like the Age of Heroes come again.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They never addressed how Sansa made her "realization" either
:what:

:camby:

You nikkas must not be paying attention to shyt. She flipped his exact words that he used while trying to turn her against Arya when he was on the verge of execution.

She basically told him YOU and your "game" of questions that you play when staying ahead of your enemies was a major key for me seeing through your bullshyt.

"I'm a slow learner... it's true, but I learn"

Do you want the writers to spoon feed you details with flash cards available for download in your mobile phone's app store?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still haven't read the books they had all five for 50 bucks. I'm gonna cop them this weekend, I want the physical copies and I'm gonna make time to read them all I gotta know all the shyt that was left out.

If Dany didn't get pregnant after Drogo I doubt Jon will knock her up. Unless Bargain Bin Daario was shooting blanks :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's far more intelligent than to be outsmarted in that way

Bullshyt argument. Bran is the motherfukkin 3ER. Once he caught up to Baelish it was OVER. Chaos is a ladder = OVER for him. It don't matter how intelligent you are. Just like with the white walkers. It don't matter how brave or how great of a warrior you are. Strength in numbers. There's shyt that goes beyond political theater. That's what people aren't getting. We are beyond schemes for power. Winter is here. Everything is catching up with everyone.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Season 8 is looking like it could be the biggest TV event of all time. Golden Company with elephants an shyt from the south - White Walkers with Giants, Dragons, Ice Spiders, etc from the north plus whatever fukkery Euron's gonna bring

If Euron raises the Krakens :banderas: :ohlawd:
My nikka I'll never forgive them if they blow that much of their budget on the fukkin Greyjoy storyline. fukk a god damn Kraken.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Who said Jorah's cabin was next to Dany's? :russ:

cam-bed-cry.gif

WINTER IS HERE :blessed:

The Night Kang doing a fly by on his Dragoon :whew:

Is my G, Tormund still alive :lupe:

Knock boots with your aunty brehs :hhh:

Jon's true history was revealed in such a cheap way :camby:

Littlefinger went from :smugbiden: to :sadbron: real quick

Cersei got schemes on schemes our father thought her well :wow:

CleganeBowl is about to go down :ooh:
What's going on with these usernames? :dwillhuh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The way littlefinger begged for his bytchass life before Arya casually cut his hoeass throat :dayumxdayummayne:
Littlefinger: "I....":dead:
man stfu and die in silence.

I personally would've tortured his ass for a few months, extracting information from him tho.
Wonder if Arya will jack his face and use it to command the Vale brehs :ehh:
You already know she will

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I have a feeling Jon is going to be pissed at Ned.:francis: Dany is not going to give a fukk that they are related. She's going to tell Jon that's what we Targs do.:manny: And they should rule together as King and Queen. Jon might be like.:jbhmm:
danys own parents are brother and sister. Incest is commonplace for targaryens.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't understand the dudes that have anything negative to say. I wonder if dudes like that are ever happy or satisfied with anything.

Those that say the show has gotten worse the last two season are fukking crazy, we are finally getting a pay off for all the talking and acts of betrayal and mentions of winter coming and nigas is mad cause the raven flys too fast or because they didn't show every single thought that every character had?