Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who said Jorah's cabin was next to Dany's? :russ:

cam-bed-cry.gif

I think it's actually directly UNDER. That way not only can he hear the sounds he can hear every single squeak of the bed as Jon becomes more and more acquainted with her two dragons in Vagina's Bay:shaq:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
@KatieGotAzzHairs our Prince made it on screen :wow:

What a moment :ohlawd: I always cry at weddings :mjcry:
Indeed! And the memory of Bobby B is a fat slob killed by an incest fetishest but the last memory of the god mc is as a handsome son of a gun marrying the wolf goddess.

Anyway beard man better not let us down when he publishes the books!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Wait....WTF:mindblown:

“Jerome and Lena aren’t on speaking terms any more and they are never in the same room at the same time,” a member of the crew informs me. “It’s a pity because they appeared to have patched things up for a while, but now the word is they should be kept apart at all costs.”
Speaking about his relationship with Lena in 2003, Jerome said: “We’re not a couple right now, people have seen us together and jumped to conclusions. I can’t rule out a relationship with her in the future, I just don’t know.”
Game of Thrones stars Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn 'not on speaking terms'

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I cannot believe there is only one season left.

Think about that brehs/brehettes.

Really try to enjoy that shyt, because there may not be another series this great in a long time.

Like I said before, I'm dodging all spoilers and discussion starting next month. It's not about "being in the know" anymore, but rather enjoying the movies we're going to get every week next season.

That scene of Jaime riding off and snow coming down on King's Landing with the Game of Thrones theme slowed down in the background :wow: :wow:. I got Luke Skywalker vibes off of that.

But also, really sad scene because here we are so used to seeing King's Landing being a lively and active place full of activity and exciting plot twists, now a quiet city when winter arrived.

The greatest show I've ever seen in my life, but it's very sad to think we only have a few more episodes left.

Watch that scene again while you think about this series.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Some of you guys just think too highly of littlefinger. I remember in the season 6 thread people were arguing that littlefinger knew the truth about Jon's parentage:mjlol: I doubt any death for littlefinger would be deemed appropriate by his stans. It's only fitting that he dies at the hands of an omniscient figure and the person that we've seen him impart his knowledge of scheming to-- both members of the family that he has wronged the most.

Last edited: