Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Also, why is Bran so eager to tell Sam but won't tell his sisters? I mean it IS family business.

He's probably "seen" the bond that Sam and Jon have and knows that he can be trusted 100% with the information

Sansa CERTAINLY couldn't be trusted with it and probably wouldn't care one way or the other, she's going to love Jon regardless.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have a feeling Jon is going to be pissed at Ned.:francis: Dany is not going to give a fukk that they are related. She's going to tell Jon that's what we Targs do.:manny: And they should rule together as King and Queen. Jon might be like.:jbhmm:

Doesnt hurt she is gorgeous and smart.... :yeshrug: I mean as long as they keep it on the low then...:trollol:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nah he left with Pod. shyt might be true.:mjlol: Edit: just watched the scene he left with Pod right before Cersei came in.:deadmanny:

Didn't him and Podrick go to have drinks before she entered?

Him and Pod left to get a drink before her and Zombie Hulk showed up

Make it even funnier when she asked Jamie if he was going to punish Bron for "betraying him"
Ya'll are right :ohhh: might be true, she has that vengeful woman look.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brandon and Rickard came to KL because Lyanna was missing, which was fueled by Robert's insistence that she was kidnapped and being raped. It was the precursor to the war. The Mad King just poured gasoline on it. Also, I'm pretty sure Lyanna sent a raven. It's not stated in the book but I could easily see Lyanna sending some sort of word to her brothers that everything was fine and I can see Brandon balling the note up like fukk that you're coming home. I mean, Lyanna told Ned and Brandon explicitly that she didn't want to marry Robert and that he was a cheater yet, Brandon and Robert continued with the narrative that Rhaegar kidnapped her and raped her. They never even tried to listen to her.

I dont know why but that made me laugh. CLASSIC overprotective big brother:laff: