TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Littlefinger's downfall was his love of Stark women, gave Sansa leverage when she lied for him about her aunt's death and the Vale dudes were dead set on killing him. He also sold her to the Boltons' which turned her away from him when she came to see her and admitted that his life was in her hands. He is smart but made miscalculations along the way which left him pledged to the Starks and they had a hold on him. I think the Vale people never liked him anyway. A lot of the players have gone and it's now down to Dany vs Cersei with not many allies left, LF did not have room to maneuver in that new reality.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

1CqLEN.gif

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Littlefinger's downfall was his love of Stark women, gave Sansa leverage when she lied for him about her aunt's death and the Vale dudes were dead set on killing him. He also sold her to the Boltons' which turned her away from him when she came to see her and admitted that his life was in her hands. He is smart but made miscalculations along the way which left him pledged to the Starks and they had a hold on him. I think the Vale people never liked him anyway. A lot of the players have gone and it's now down to Dany vs Cersei with not many allies left, LF did not have room to maneuver in that new reality.

It was only a small contingent of them, and any competent King would have already taken them out long before heading to Winterfell. If he were smart, Jon would have died at the Battle of the b*stards, and Littlefinger would just kill Ramsey Bolton bringing Winterfell under his rule. Sansaa would have been relegated to a Lady with no damn power. Sort of like the Queen of England.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sam: What happened to you beyond the Wall?
Bran: I became the three-eyed Raven.:demonic:
Sam: Ohhh:ehh:

I like how no one knows what that shyt is :laff:

BRAN: "I'm the three eyed raven"...:sas1:

Everyone else: .:whatyoumean::cliffordharrisexcuseme:...aight so...:confusedjagfan:...anyways :JordanFunny: