dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically that whole convo between Jon, Dany and Jorah discussing how to get to Winterfell was about if Jon can smash or nah.

Jora: "just fly to winterfell, dont let Jon get some of that ass" :sadbron:

Jon: " its your desicion my queen but if you sail with me I'll give some of that D you've been craving since the day we met" :youngsabo:

Dany: "we sailing" :noah:

Jorah: :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The writers were terrible. They have no idea how to write Baelish so they sink to to an easy out. "He was a coward and it finally caught up to him." This is fan service. Notice how no one "good" has really lost all season. The only impartial death of note was the Dragon and only to create a zombie.

To have the man who basically started the show go out like this is terrible. I don't mind that he died or was exposed but the way that they did it was not in his character. He's far more intelligent than to be outsmarted in that way, and even if exposed his argument here seems sub par. He's not a coward, he faced death before and simply chose an alternative way to fight. Risk was his road in life. He deserved to see it to the end, to have the throne in his grasp and perhaps just lose it. Not like this...

you said it better than me,

will be interesting how it's written (if it is ever written) because no one he gets he loses like that after some masterful moves.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Who said Jorah's cabin was next to Dany's? :russ:

cam-bed-cry.gif

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Jon couldn't wait a few more days before smashing his aunt. What part of the game is this? :gucci: