Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
forreal though, whats with the mentioning of jons height/size (n/h) or whatever?? :dwillhuh: thats a weird thing to be brought up twice, he doesn't come off as if he's a noticeably small guy, or manlet. just an average height dude

also, whats gendry's b*stard name?? i just know theres snows and sands, dont think i've heard of any other regional names

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
whats nissa nissa

[wife of Azor Ahai, he killed her to make light bringer - basically to forge the sword of fire, he had to stick it in her chest. So if Jon is Azor Ahai reincarnated and Dany is his lover...well you get it"

Apex

Banned
Daps
The writers were terrible. They have no idea how to write Baelish so they sink to to an easy out. "He was a coward and it finally caught up to him." This is fan service. Notice how no one "good" has really lost all season. The only impartial death of note was the Dragon and only to create a zombie.

To have the man who basically started the show go out like this is terrible. I don't mind that he died or was exposed but the way that they did it was not in his character. He's far more intelligent than to be outsmarted in that way, and even if exposed his argument here seems sub par. He's not a coward, he faced death before and simply chose an alternative way to fight. Risk was his road in life. He deserved to see it to the end, to have the throne in his grasp and perhaps just lose it. Not like this...
Sorry breh, but the show is too advanced now to have a regular dude like Baelish dominate the game.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Sorry breh, but the show is too advanced now to have a regular dude like Baelish dominate the game.

i agree

i think we are at the general/warrior portion of the show

when there's no battles you can have the littlefingers and smart guys making moves on the generals, killing Ned and Robert. Now it's the generals and power guys running the game. It's an interesting dynamic

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
DITACkYXoAAWu1T.jpg:large
I'd give Cersi a non incest baby any day of the week.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
forreal though, whats with the mentioning of jons height/size (n/h) or whatever?? :dwillhuh: thats a weird thing to be brought up twice, he doesn't come off as if he's a noticeably small guy, or manlet. just an average height dude

also, whats gendry's b*stard name?? i just know theres snows and sands, dont think i've heard of any other regional names
Maybe to highlight how unlikely/ironic it is for him to be the hero/savior...think about the heroes of mythos....how many of them are small?

And Gentry was born in the Riverlands so his name is Waters.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Jon couldn't wait a few more days before smashing his aunt. What part of the game is this? :gucci:

He wanted to show her why people wish it was Christmas everyday.

When the snowman brings the snow
Well he just might like to know
He's put a great big smile on somebody's face
If you jump into your bed
Quickly cover up your head
Don't you lock the doors
You know that sweet Santa Clause is on the way

:shaq:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:dwillhuh: i thought there was magic in the wall. i guess undead dragon fire nullifies that :francis:
They saying that icefire is imbued with magic or some shyt, so it's slightly more powerful than regular dragon flames? :dwillhuh: shyts a lil confusing to me, but I know icedragons are powerful as shyt from video games and shyt

#StargSet
#AegonGang

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show has abandoned the finely crafted engines that drove it for a literal smokescreen of dragons. Once the smoke clears what will you have left? King Arthur and the Sword in the stone. A fairy tale.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The writers were terrible. They have no idea how to write Baelish so they sink to to an easy out. "He was a coward and it finally caught up to him." This is fan service. Notice how no one "good" has really lost all season. The only impartial death of note was the Dragon and only to create a zombie.

To have the man who basically started the show go out like this is terrible. I don't mind that he died or was exposed but the way that they did it was not in his character. He's far more intelligent than to be outsmarted in that way, and even if exposed his argument here seems sub par. He's not a coward, he faced death before and simply chose an alternative way to fight. Risk was his road in life. He deserved to see it to the end, to have the throne in his grasp and perhaps just lose it. Not like this...
how the hell is littlefinger ever going to predict or plan against an omniscient 7foot bran and yes LF is a coward