Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
great finale....mainly cuz that jackass Littlefinger finally got what he deserved....ya'll don't understand..i was waiting on that shyt for YEARS.....:blessed:

the damn incest won't stop on this show huh....:hhh:

Cersei is such a delusional bytch...took all that effort to get her on board with the alliance and she still plottin to get Lannister Set back on top....:francis:

thank God the NIght King got that dragon huh....:mjlol:....was dude just hopin somethin would go down like that to knock the wall down?....i'm pissed we gotta wait so long for the epic winter war again but good finale none the less...

zf5--E.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Before this season I had Thrones in the conversation for GOAT show but this season solidified it. It's the GOAT. Yeah, I agree with some of the time travel criticisms but that's nitpicking. All these scenes in an episode do not necessarily take place at the same time.

I also felt some parts were rush, maybe there wasn't enough time spent on character work but they made up for that with the brilliant finale. GRRM gave them the outline for all this and D&D are filling in the blanks. They've done a great job.

Last night was like watching a top tier blockbuster film with the acting, CGI aspects, political theater, the wardrobes, the sets, etc... This is classic television making.

Battle of the b*stards, Hardhome etc.. there's been other episodes that gave me that feeling too but damn. This show is just masterful. :whew:

I think people need to take a step back and think about the fact that we saw the Nights King riding a dragon yesterday.

Think about that shyt

Jesus H Christ:wow:

Aint NO other show, no matter how great, giving you that type of feeling.

:feedme:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season was fukking great and it's being Unnecessarily Picked apart by some people/critics, with that said I still woulda preferred 10 episodes just so things woulda been more fleshed out as the seasons before, it woulda been easy too..

1. Same

2. Same

3. Same but With no fight montage at the end, just have it finish with The unsullied approaching CR.

4. Episode centered around the battle of the unsullied attacking Casterly Rock then eurons fleet attacking them, and The Lannister army attacking Highgarden

5. Loot Train attack Episode (was episode 4)

6 & 7. Basically "Eastwatch" spread over two episodes since it had enough content, plot development and reunions for two episodes...if you add in all of the parts they skipped over along with everything else they had, Show Updates on Theon, Euron and Yara, Show Davos and Tyrion actually sneaking through Kings Landing, Tyrion Finding Bronn and arranging the meeting with Jaime, check up on Grey Worm, Jon returning to winterfell to reunite with Ghost Arya and Bran since he's just found out they're alive and might not see them again. the brothers arriving at eastwatch and being thrown in the cell. Ends the same with everyone heading beyond the wall.

8 & 9. Basically "Beyond The Wall" spread over two normal length episodes instead of a slightly longer one. This would be easy since this episode had so much going on...the pacing and timing of everything would seem a lot better and more fleshed out too.

10. Same

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
He's not ugly. :dame: I think Rhaegar was described as pretty in the books. Prettier than the girls of Kings Landing, we just didn't expect him to look like Viserys. I was expecting someone more rugged and masculine. Maybe taller with longer hair and a little bit of stubble :dame:
:patrice:
Sounds like you have a type there.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writers were terrible. They have no idea how to write Baelish so they sink to to an easy out. "He was a coward and it finally caught up to him." This is fan service. Notice how no one "good" has really lost all season. The only impartial death of note was the Dragon and only to create a zombie.

To have the man who basically started the show go out like this is terrible. I don't mind that he died or was exposed but the way that they did it was not in his character. He's far more intelligent than to be outsmarted in that way, and even if exposed his argument here seems sub par. He's not a coward, he faced death before and simply chose an alternative way to fight. Risk was his road in life. He deserved to see it to the end, to have the throne in his grasp and perhaps just lose it. Not like this...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
saying Elia's children were murdered for nothing just isn't true. whatever Rhaegar did, they would still have some sort of claim to the throne. they murdered one of Roberts b*stards, and tried to get Gendry. and there's been a few b*stards that have managed to claim something