Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brandon and Rickard came to KL because Lyanna was missing, which was fueled by Robert's insistence that she was kidnapped and being raped. It was the precursor to the war. The Mad King just poured gasoline on it. Also, I'm pretty sure Lyanna sent a raven. It's not stated in the book but I could easily see Lyanna sending some sort of word to her brothers that everything was fine and I can see Brandon balling the note up like fukk that you're coming home. I mean, Lyanna told Ned and Brandon explicitly that she didn't want to marry Robert and that he was a cheater yet, Brandon and Robert continued with the narrative that Rhaegar kidnapped her and raped her. They never even tried to listen to her.
Nowhere in the books have I ever read that it was Robert first claiming Lyanna was kidnapped and raped. Can you post the proof of that from GRRM?

Plus Robert wasn't even around Brandon during this time. He was in the Vale and Brandon was in the Riverlands. I don't recall ever reading that Brandon heard about it from Robert.

Rickard did not go to Kings Landing for Lyanna. He went because Aerys imprisoned Brandon for Treason a long other noble sons including Jon Arryn's heir. Why didn't Robert go if he's the one saying that's what happened?

From what I remembered it was just common belief considering the circumstances behind it.

No one ever said Lyanna sent a raven. I think you're giving her and Rhaegar too much credit. They acted selfishly and their actions is what led to the events that eventually caused the rebellion, not Robert.

And it's so funny that Lyanna had an issue marrying Robert because he was a cheater but had no problem running off with a man that had a wife and 2 children :mjlol:

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:What if Cersei brought Tyrion in on her plan. They never showed the end of their conversation. Then he came back to the Dragon Pit looking suspect and again on the boat when we was sneaking.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
I don't know WHY people seem to think that Bronn is Jamie's BFF or something. That muthafukka done told Jamie 1.5 trillion times that's he's in it for the MONEY. Not to be a hero, not to defend the realm, not to defend the 7 Kingdoms, and CERTAINLY not to ride off to defend all of mankind against no goddamn White Walkers.

Jamie: We're riding North

Bronn: Why:dwillhuh:

Jamie: For HONOR:gladbron:

Bronn::gucci:

Jamie: All of mankind is at sta-

Bronn: nikka I don't like it if it don't Gleam Gleam and the hell with the world cause the money's EVERYTHING:hubie:

"my name bronn my money long" :win:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone explain this Elia Martell shyt to me.:patrice:

She was Rhaegar Targaryan's first wife and mother of his first two children. He left her to be with Lyanna Stark. He also annulled his marriage to her which made their two children b*stards and once the Lannisters invaded Kings Landing, the Mountain killed both her children then raped and murdered her.

Her brother Oberyn Martell was the one who fought the mountain for justice for her and her children and had his head crushed in.

Thanks Rhaegar :pacspit:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
what happened to my mans hot pie brehs

got-game-of-thrones-30908892-500-281.gif

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Before this season I had Thrones in the conversation for GOAT show but this season solidified it. It's the GOAT. Yeah, I agree with some of the time travel criticisms but that's nitpicking. All these scenes in an episode do not necessarily take place at the same time.

I also felt some parts were rush, maybe there wasn't enough time spent on character work but they made up for that with the brilliant finale. GRRM gave them the outline for all this and D&D are filling in the blanks. They've done a great job.

Last night was like watching a top tier blockbuster film with the acting, CGI aspects, political theater, the wardrobes, the sets, etc... This is classic television making.

Battle of the b*stards, Hardhome etc.. there's been other episodes that gave me that feeling too but damn. This show is just masterful. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
only if fukkin Sam tells him to look for that moment :stopitslime:. that shyt w/ Lyanna and Rhaegar doesn't sit right. How you know everything but you get that moment wrong?

Bran: His last name is Sand :mjgrin:

Sam: No it's not :gucci:

Bran: :lupe: let me check

SMH

He's still learning his abilities. The previous 3ER had been around for years and years. Bran is growing.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Before this season I had Thrones in the conversation for GOAT show but this season solidified it. It's the GOAT. Yeah, I agree with some of the time travel criticisms but that's nitpicking. All these scenes in an episode do not necessarily take place at the same time.

I also felt some parts were rush, maybe there wasn't enough time spent on character work but they made up for that with the brilliant finale. GRRM gave them the outline for all this and D&D are filling in the blanks. They've done a great job.

Last night was like watching a top tier blockbuster film with the acting, CGI aspects, political theater, the wardrobes, the sets, etc... This is classic television making.

Battle of the b*stards, Hardhome etc.. there's been other episodes that gave me that feeling too but damn. This show is just masterful. :whew:
have you not learned anything from dexter? can you f*cking wait for a show to end before you crown it anything

christ whats wrong with you people

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Inform me, brehs - could regular dragon fire have melted the Wall, or does it have to be that special-ass White Walker fire?
it didn't seem like it melted though did it? It seemed like it was just shattering the ice and destroying the wall. Hard to really say though since we'll never see a normal dragon breathe fire on the wall