• Rumored to be "the greatest swordsman the North has ever seen"
  • King inna Norf
  • Brought the Wildlings into the fold
  • Avenged Craster's Mutiny
  • Avenged the Red Wedding
  • Was gifted the Mormont family sword
  • Killed multiple White Walkers
  • Saved countless lives at Hardhomme
Jon is already a Westerosi legend. Only thing left is to see how high up the all-time rankings he makes it.

It would be dope if the show ended with Sam sitting down to record everything in a book called "A Song of Ice and Fire" :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jamie couldn't find time to grab another horse and bring Ser Bronn of the Blackwater with him on his Northern adventures? He just road out and left the guy who has saved his ass countless times in the hands of his already pissed off sisterlover who blamed Bronn by name for setting up the dragon skull room meeting and her zombie mountain killer? In snowy ass King's Landing?

No :beli:chill

I don't know WHY people seem to think that Bronn is Jamie's BFF or something. That muthafukka done told Jamie 1.5 trillion times that's he's in it for the MONEY. Not to be a hero, not to defend the realm, not to defend the 7 Kingdoms, and CERTAINLY not to ride off to defend all of mankind against no goddamn White Walkers.

Jamie: We're riding North

Bronn: Why:dwillhuh:

Jamie: For HONOR:gladbron:

Bronn::gucci:

Jamie: All of mankind is at sta-

Bronn: nikka I don't like it if it don't Gleam Gleam and the hell with the world cause the money's EVERYTHING:hubie:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know WHY people seem to think that Bronn is Jamie's BFF or something. That muthafukka done told Jamie 1.5 trillion times that's he's in it for the MONEY. Not to be a hero, not to defend the realm, not to defend the 7 Kingdoms, and CERTAINLY not to ride off to defend all of mankind against no goddamn White Walkers.

Jamie: We're riding North

Bronn: Why:dwillhuh:

Jamie: For HONOR:gladbron:

Bronn::gucci:

Jamie: All of mankind is at sta-

Bronn: nikka I don't like it if it don't Gleam Gleam and the hell with the world cause the money's EVERYTHING:hubie:

Yup.

Wouldn't be surprised if he allies with cercei again and nikkas gotta kill him for being on the wrong side on some "We tried to tell you to come get some of this here honor man:francis:"

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:jbhmm:

..goes through list of all members and affiliates....

Uncle Benjen:leostare:

...and I took the liberty of claiming 2 dragons for us at the beginning of the season for Jon and Bran...so RIP Viserion too.

Unless.....Bran is the Nights King in which case we still got 2 dragons:gladbron:
benjen been half dead so per GAAP accounting rules, i'm debiting his death to the liability that was added to the balance sheet in Q2 FY11 as a result of his disappearance. :win:

as for dragons...that's on your homie :pachaha:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
i think the night king destroys the north. Jon kills the night king and his army. cersei's betrayal pays off and kills dany and jon. cersei sits on the throne until some rando gets close and kills her (maybe faceless arya?) and the last scene will be tyrion in a boat escaping with the baby targ.

biggest hole in my theory is finding someone to sit on the throne after cersei's death that would want jon an dany's baby dead

Makes sense except I think there will be 2 babies escaping on a boat with Varys:
-Cersei's Lannister incest baby
-Danys' Targ incest baby

Sansa will be on the iron throne. Arya head of the King's guard.
Jon dead. Dany dead. Jamie Dead. Cersei dead.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
game-of-thrones-director-reveals-why-jon-snows-direwolf-wasnt-in-the-latest-battle.jpg

Whete da fukk was this guy all damn season?