Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Inform me, brehs - could regular dragon fire have melted the Wall, or does it have to be that special-ass White Walker fire?

Jards

All Star
Daps
Someone on reddit mentioned Tyrion may be disappointed also because he knows how reckless Daenerys is and now that she's thoroughly in love may do more shyt to jeopardize herself and everything they're working for. Especially because the enemy is that much more dangerous now.

I think that's another solid theory.
Nah Tyrion's turned. They've left out the end of his conversation with Cersei because That's where they discussed the betrayal and him lurking outside the room was him plotting but being conflicted about it. It's a classic trope - when the plan is outlined it's gonna fukk up and when its not outlined is where you're gonna see the swerve.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I think Tyrian and cersi plotting together
Tyrian whole demeanor changed after he found out cersei was pregnant and we didn't see that convo finish

Then the way he was lurking outside that bedroom was sinister as fukk

Along with Jamie abandoning his sister wife, I got a feeling something bullshytish is going on
No fukking way. There's no turning back for those 2:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#starkset, we made it through a season death free :whew: :blessed:
:jbhmm:

..goes through list of all members and affiliates....

Uncle Benjen:leostare:

...and I took the liberty of claiming 2 dragons for us at the beginning of the season for Jon and Bran...so RIP Viserion too.

Unless.....Bran is the Nights King in which case we still got 2 dragons:gladbron:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
that ending was beautiful walkerbrehs. beautiful.

glBNjHF.png

when my illegal brehs seen that wall come down:
qMqZyyB.png

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Jon needs to work on his stroke game.. u gotta pound that shyt. solid deep thrusts.. full stroke.. not that gentle "are you ok?" shyt.
Sooo dissapointed.