tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The Legend of Jon Snow the b*stard King

First of His Name...King of the Andals, and of the Rhoynar and of the First Men...The King in the North...998th (and 999th) Lord Commander of the Night's Watch...The Crow-Come-Over...Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, King of Essos, Protector of the Realm..

KING AEGON THE UNDYING :wow:

*bends the knee*

tumblr_o9ews6Kiam1s95j2so5_500.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
Wait a minute they actually have a Krakken in this universe?!!?:wtf::damn::mindblown:
In the books supposedly House Celtigar, one of the houses that are sworn to Dragonstone has a horn that can summon Krakens and Euron's currently in that neck of the woods. They haven't touched on House Celtigar on the show though and it's very unlikely that they will in the final six eps. Euron has all types of shyt from his travels across the world - nikka has a horn that can supposedly control dragons and Valaryan steel armour but they haven't touched upon any of these - only thing they refer to is that Euron has travelled and seen things all across the world so it's possible they're just making him a regular nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
am i the only one annoyed by how easily the wall was taken down? i mean i know its a dragon but that wall was 100 times bigger than those flames

Ice leads to spalling and cracking let's say the ice was basically keeping it up plus the heat I'm imagining the dragon is kicking out its actually not to far fetched elements of the structure would fall down

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Legend of Jon Snow the b*stard King

First of His Name...King of the Andals, and of the Rhoynar and of the First Men...The King in the North...998th (and 999th) Lord Commander of the Night's Watch...The Crow-Come-Over...Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, King of Essos, Protector of the Realm..

KING AEGON THE UNDYING :wow:

*bends the knee*

tears-of-joy-gif-11.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
am i the only one annoyed by how easily the wall was taken down? i mean i know its a dragon but that wall was 100 times bigger than those flames
i mean it put a hole in one part of the wall....not like it took down the whole damn thing. and think about how big drogon was sitting on that mountain, made it look like a footstool...now think about the wall which is "only" 700 ft high. makes sense one of them big ass dragons could drill a hole in it easily

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
i mean it put a hole in one part of the wall....not like it took down the whole damn thing. and think about how big drogon was sitting on that mountain, made it look like a footstool...now think about the wall which is "only" 700 ft high. makes sense one of them big ass dragons could drill a hole in it easily

Probably something extra about the blue flames too

I'm thinking that was the magic required to break the Wall's spells.

Ice and Fire

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Then why did Bran say Jon's last name was Sand?

The Tower of Joy (where Jon was born) is in the south of Westeros near Dorne, so he'd get the b*stardize name from there (Sand). The Targs are originally from Essos but Dany and her brother were born in Westeros, they're a few hundred years removed from the Targs that originally conquered Westeros.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Robert didn't start a war because of that.

There was never a rebellion until Aerys killed Brandon and Rickard Stark and then demanded the heads of Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon from Jon Arryn. Jon Arryn then raised his banners in rebellion against Aerys. I'm sure Robert got enjoyment out of caving in Rhaegar's chest but he didn't start the war, Aerys did.

*back to lurking*

Brandon and Rickard came to KL because Lyanna was missing, which was fueled by Robert's insistence that she was kidnapped and being raped. It was the precursor to the war. The Mad King just poured gasoline on it. Also, I'm pretty sure Lyanna sent a raven. It's not stated in the book but I could easily see Lyanna sending some sort of word to her brothers that everything was fine and I can see Brandon balling the note up like fukk that you're coming home. I mean, Lyanna told Ned and Brandon explicitly that she didn't want to marry Robert and that he was a cheater yet, Brandon and Robert continued with the narrative that Rhaegar kidnapped her and raped her. They never even tried to listen to her.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs -- should i read the books?

tempted :noah:

Do it man. I started off as a dude who was not into that mideval fantasy shyt at all but these books won me over. They start slow but get piff once you get used to the wording and all the families and shyt and since you already fukk with the show will prob he easier for you.