5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
i think the night king destroys the north. Jon kills the night king and his army. cersei's betrayal pays off and kills dany and jon. cersei sits on the throne until some rando gets close and kills her (maybe faceless arya?) and the last scene will be tyrion in a boat escaping with the baby targ.

biggest hole in my theory is finding someone to sit on the throne after cersei's death that would want jon an dany's baby dead

Last edited by a moderator:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Interesting they nerfed Bran this episode. So he can't foresee the future like we all thought? And unless given a reason, he doesn't know every single detail of the past?

3ER and Jojen were the only ones that can "dream" of the future then.

I'd like to see a Lord of Light follower meet Bran. Coulda lead to a monster reveal.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i just now realized that's what those faqqits on Reddit were talking about. I kept seeing boatsex allusions but didn't get it.

which brings me to another point, it's one thing to drop spoilers but most of us have no idea it's really a spoiler until someone comes and confirms it. Basically responsibility has to be had on all sides. People in this thread were steady on some "you're spoiling it" shyt when I was reading what I thought was a theory. just ban those fools in silence and don't say anything next go round.​
like I said awhile back, it's really on one of the Mods to do their duty and read whatever spoilers are out there. or they have to put their trust into certain posters to point out spoilers

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think Ima have to start rolling with the night king and the white walkers :dame:

tumblr_ovdiwtlMXU1u034pso1_540.gif

Vicerion

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Interesting they nerfed Bran this episode. So he can't foresee the future like we all thought? And unless given a reason, he doesn't know every single detail of the past?
that's kind of how our brains really work. sometimes you know something, but just can't remember it. you might need to think about it for awhile, or maybe it takes something else to 'jog your memory'. it's crazy that there's shyt in your head that you can't access