TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Jamie is already heading north, so Cersei gonna be killed another way..

And Jon will know his heritage... Bran has been trying to talk to him for a minute and it'll be the first thing he says to him when they reunite. Jon brushing that fact off is unlikely but it won't sidetrack him from the Night King.

Other than that, I can see all of that happening

Cersei will either die by Tyrion or Jaime via Maggie the Frog's prophecy. I just figured it'd be more poetic if it's Jaime given their relationship & how it left off.

I was back and forth about Jon knowing. I'd rather he didn't know, but I think you're right. He'll probably find out, react to it but brush it off in the end.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
whats up with Tyrion creeping on them looking lowkey salty tho
I'm really not sure. maybe he doesn't like the idea of Dany entering into a relationship at this point, as it might distract her in a way. it's also something that could come between him and Dany. not so much that he wanted to fukk her (maybe. but he's too short :pachaha:), but just that it's an extra layer of complication in him being her closest trusted advisor

the other thing to consider is what we didn't see go on between Tyrion and Cersei. did they make some sort of (treacherous) deal? perhaps Jon and Dany getting together on that level will fukk up that plan

pretty sure Tyrion doesn't even know about the craziest part: that Jon and Dany are both Targarians

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
It definitely should have been Jorah standing in the hallway.

That would have set up a Jorah vs Jon fight nicely :wow:

I don't see any other way to end Jorah's story other than him trying to finally get out the friend zone :mjcry:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It definitely should have been Jorah standing in the hallway.

That would have set up a Jorah vs Jon fight nicely :wow:

I don't see any other way to end Jorah's story other than him trying to finally get out the friend zone :mjcry:

:mjlol: Jorah lost Longclaw and Dany

Its over breh

When Lyanna Mormont sees him is gonna be epic :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
full
went out like a bytch :russ:

Daps
I'm really not sure. maybe he doesn't like the idea of Dany entering into a relationship at this point, as it might distract her in a way. it's also something that could come between him and Dany. not so much that he wanted to fukk her (maybe. but he's too short :pachaha:), but just that it's an extra layer of complication in him being her closest trusted advisor

the other thing to consider is what we didn't see go on between Tyrion and Cersei. did they make some sort of (treacherous) deal? perhaps Jon and Dany getting together on that level will fukk up that plan

pretty sure Tyrion doesn't even know about the craziest part: that Jon and Dany are both Targarians

yeah Tyrion seemed pretty conflicted even when trying to reason with Cersei, it'd be crazy if he turned heel last minute

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
i just now realized that's what those faqqits on Reddit were talking about. I kept seeing boatsex allusions but didn't get it.

which brings me to another point, it's one thing to drop spoilers but most of us have no idea it's really a spoiler until someone comes and confirms it. Basically responsibility has to be had on all sides. People in this thread were steady on some "you're spoiling it" shyt when I was reading what I thought was a theory. just ban those fools in silence and don't say anything next go round.​
I first saw the boatsex meme after episode two or three in a YouTube comment. People were spoiling without any reservations