Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The Prophecy :lupe:

Cersei: When will I wed the prince?
Maggy: Never. You will wed the king.
Cersei: I will be queen, though?
Maggy: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

Melara: Will I marry Jaime?
Maggy: Not Jaime, nor any other man, Worms will have your maidenhead. Your death is here tonight, little one. Can you smell her breath? She is very close.

nikkas think it was Margery but it's really Targ Set kicking your buildings over:mjgrin:

*googles it*

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Daps
Not really, if he chose Lyanna to be his wife there's no way he wouldn't have talked about the Prophecy. And its clear that she believed in it too (or at least knew how important it was to Rhaegar). The Kingsguard at the Tower of Joy clearly knew Rhaegar was dead, so they prolly knew that the kids and Elia were dead too. Knowing that she coulda have easily said "Welp, his name is Aegon".

It's the prophecy talk that makes it clear to me that Rhaegar named him. Everything else about their relationship had this grand purpose, but you think they didn't discuss the name of who they believed was the prince that was promised???

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jaime-Cersei scene was piff but I don't get how she nodded at the mountain to merk Jaime, he unsheathed his sword, then just let him pass. Pretty sure zombie Gregor ain't passing on the green light to off someone. That was a tense scene tho, that and theTormund death fake outs were the only ones that got me this season.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Meh, if it was truly just composed of ice I'd agree with you. But this was made of magic...who's to say what happens to a magical wall when the spells are broken?:yeshrug:
:bryan:You're right.

:birdman:And Cersei out here playing chess on nikkaz. She rehearsed that shyt with the Mountain from time in case Jaime ever tried to cross her.

He called her bluff with the "We don't believe you. You need more people.":camby:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bran has been trying to talk to Jon for a minute. He's gonna tell him right when he gets back to Winterfell.

This is how it's gonna go. #WalkerGang will be closing in on Winterfell.

Bran: Jon I need to talk to you.
Jon: It will have to wait, THERE'S NO TIME!

or...

Bran: Jon I have to talk to you.
Jon: Go ahead Bran.
Dany: *walks over*
Jon: Oh Bran, this is Daenarys Targaryen. We're in love.
Bran: :skip:
Jon: Now, old lad, what was it you had to tell me?
Bran: Uhh nevermind. :whoa:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The Jaime-Cersei scene was piff but I don't get how she nodded at the mountain to merk Jaime, he unsheathed his sword, then just let him pass. Pretty sure zombie Gregor ain't passing on the green light to off someone. That was a tense scene tho, that and theTormund death fake outs were the only ones that got me this season.

The only collapsing wall killing Torpool Da Gawd is them Tarth Walls.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:
"The fight between Rhaenyra Targaryen and her half-brother Aegon for control over the Seven Kingdoms. Both of them thought they belonged on the Iron Throne. When people started declaring for one of them or the other, their fight divided the kingdoms in two. Brothers fought brothers, dragons fought dragons. By the time it was over, thousands were dead. And it was a disaster for the Targaryens as well. They never truly recovered."

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Jon was moving funny in the last few episodes. fukk that nikka he too soft to be a stark :westbrook21:
Go bend the knee and smash your Thot queen aka aunt you fakkit ass nikka:mjlol33:
Simp nikka :westbrook21:
Lady Sansa Queen in the North :wow:
She's learned Westerosi politics from the best of the best - Littlefinger - and headtopped him when he was no longer of any use :wow:
Her Excellence Arya you may now pardon Sir Baelish' head from his shoulders :mjgrin:
That's that icey #starkset we love :mjcry:
With the North's Shield Maiden Arya and 3 Eye Raven Bran by her side I think it's fair to say we've got the most complete roster :banderas:
#incestset aka #targset once again fukking up the game handing over a dragon to #walkerset :westbrook21:
The breh Tormund had no chance, tell me the breh ain't dead yo :lawwd:
Cercei's gameplan always on point :ehh:
What's with Jaime becoming all honourable all of a sudden? :jbhmm:
Ole ass "I made a promise" nikka:mjlol:, ain't we talking about the Kingslayer here :jbhmm:
Tyrion realising his come up has ended after witnessing the targ incest :scust:
I can see a heel turn from our favorite dwarf in the upcoming season :yeshrug:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What exactly was the dead Dragon spitting at the wall? I thought it would be ice
:hubie: