Daps
I think Ima have to start rolling with the night king and the white walkers :dame:

tumblr_ovdiwtlMXU1u034pso1_540.gif

Daps
They never explained what happened to the babies the white walkers took.

I think we're to assume they were turned into White Walkers (and not wights)

Yes, they showed the Night King doing this.

It should be noted, that the Night King raises the Wights by simply raising his arms. For the babies, he touches their cheek and their eyes turn blue....just like he did to the dragon. :lupe:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
first thing I was thinking was like goddamn john this isn't beyond the wall anymore, rocking fur in kings landing :picard:

bittersweet reunion all around, I think everybody just wanted to kill each other :lolbron:
Dany was straight stunting :mjlol:
Jamie having flashbacks like :mjgrin:
Cersei going from 0-100 SHOOK when that thing came out:hamster:

the euron scene was fukkery, "can they swim?" "No", Aiight DEUCES":hubie:

the first sansa scene had me :scust:you dumb c*nt but that switch up :blessed: balish going out like a bytch made nikka :skip:arya is a stone cold killa :picard:

bram was sitting there :myman:

jamie really is a good guy, ready to go and fight with the competition but cersei about that fukkery:sadbron:

Sam being :ehh: had me :mjlol: that reveal while jon was going for them guts was :francis:and :shaq: at the same time.

The night king was like fukk your wall I've got that cheatcc.com connect :banderas:

EDIT: that ice dragon kept on going like it's special ability was unlimited even drogon has to recharge :ohhh:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yes, they showed the Night King doing this.

It should be noted, that the Night King raises the Wights by simply raising his arms. For the babies, he touches their cheek and their eyes turn blue....just like he did to the dragon. :lupe:
and then in typical GOT fashion, they teleport into being adult White Walkers :troll:

Daps
:wow: Night King is this years Westeros Conference finals MVP. Olympian Javalin Gold Medalist, best quarterback in Westeros, and now he's riding equestrian :wow: Long Night Gang might be up 3-1

Jonny da Snoman aka King Of the Norf aka The Dragon Wolf aka AeDON Targaryan finally getting some :blessed: ... whats up with Tyrion creeping on them looking lowkey salty tho :gucci:

Littlefinger went out kind of anticlimatic but glad there was a point to those weird azz Sansa/Arya scenes ... plus Sansa needed this will. Bran finally used his powers to help the fam out too.

Jon telling Theon he can be both Greyjoy and honorary Stark ... so y'all gotta dead the stan wars, he clearly sees himself as Ambassador of both StarkSet and soon TarGang as well

Cersei Corleone is still psycho asf, she'd prolly marry Night King if she could :hhh:

Can't believe we gotta wait almost 2 years to see whats next :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The depths of twisting and backtracking people will go through in order to complain about this show year after year is amazing. Ever since the show first aired you had tons of book readers shytting on it saying the writing was awful, the changes make the story unrecognizable, and they refuse to continue watching. Now those same people are saying this season sucks and doesn't compare to the "masterful writing and storytelling" on display in the first two seasons.

Hold up so when the first two seasons aired they were trash and you would quit watching the show, but now they are masterpieces and the reason you kept watching the show and NOW the show is trash.

Some people just have such a meager existence they have to watch a show they clearly don't like just so they can have something to talk about on a message board.
Breh... I stayed out of this thread until like the 6th Episode. These discussions on here are a gift and a curse, because they go deeper than what you typically get on your timeline, but then you have idiots that love spoiling shyt or just being argumentative for the sake of arguing.

I love watching these shows forming my own opinions and letting stuff playout with too much clutter from discussions in my head while viewing. I was hype as fukk watching the 6th Episode but I came in here and people were complaining about raven travel times and calling Sansa and Arya's storyline trash.

I'm reading this shyt like...
:what:

This show is amazing and while I do have some questions related to pacing and how long they developed some characters, I can't get with people just going against the grain just to be annoying. :laugh: