Daps
lol

but Tywin married his first cousin, and I never heard that referred to as "incest". aunt and uncle is a closer relation, but I don't think it's considered "incest" in this story either
Yea, I know, I was just kidding. I thought Cersei was charged with incest for fukking Lancel, tho. But I could be mis-remembering that...she could have just been charged with adultery.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
He was talking about Jon and Tyrion when he mentioned two traitors. Note the order she told The Mountain to kill them if anything popped off. Cersei don't care about the rest of those jobbers.​
Tyrion looks back at Varys when Bronn said that. they both 'disappeared' at the same time when Tyrion escaped, so it was assumed Varys helped Tyrion (he did)

Varys was a member of the Small Council, and now serves the opposition. definitely a "traitor"

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Still incest, he's her uncle.
Its also significant considering Aegon is the name of the Conqueror that united the Seven Kingdoms.

That's incorrect. Sansa's dad (Ned) and Jon's sister (Lyanna) are siblings. Sansa & Jon/Aegon are cousins. Cousins are not viewed as incest.

Sansa and Jon were raised as siblings. That's some demonic shyt :hhh: . I'm not sure where Westeros draws the line on incest, but smashing someone that you were raised with (whether siblings or not) can be considered incestuous

In the US, we frown upon cousins hooking up. Of course, they did not in medieval times, and of course the Targaryans moved like that. But I can't see that happening w/ the Starks. Especially considering how 'honorable' they are

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
It's all good :mjgrin:
I was about to yell Dracarys to my set to put the breaks on you :troll:

full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- book readers, can yall explain why rhaegar had to name his son aegon? what's the significance of this name

-anyone know what hound was alluding to by telling mountain he know what'ts coming to him? is there some prophecy about them/this?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The depths of twisting and backtracking people will go through in order to complain about this show year after year is amazing. Ever since the show first aired you had tons of book readers shytting on it saying the writing was awful, the changes make the story unrecognizable, and they refuse to continue watching. Now those same people are saying this season sucks and doesn't compare to the "masterful writing and storytelling" on display in the first two seasons.

Hold up so when the first two seasons aired they were trash and you would quit watching the show, but now they are masterpieces and the reason you kept watching the show and NOW the show is trash.

Some people just have such a meager existence they have to watch a show they clearly don't like just so they can have something to talk about on a message board.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is so much truth. nikka knew marrying Elia was VITAL to maintaining stability and dude STILL chose to go with Lyanna. And HER dumb ass nose was open wide enough to let him do it AND start a war over that. The War for Lyanna's c*nt. :snoop:

Still incest, he's her uncle.

The show doesn't really explain this. But by the time Ned and the gang get to the Tower of Joy where Lyanna was, King's Landing had already been sacked and The Mountain had already killed all Elia's children. Not to mention, Rhaegar was killed even earlier on the Trident by Robert.

Its also significant considering Aegon is the name of the Conqueror that united the Seven Kingdoms.

Nah breh, Jon is Sansa and dem's cousin. His mom was Ned's sister.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yea, I know, I was just kidding. I thought Cersei was charged with incest for fukking Lancel, tho. But I could be mis-remembering that...she could have just been charged with adultery.
I think it was just adultery. it's not clear from our perspective if they hooked up while Robert was still alive, but she was able to convince Lancel to give him the stronger wine

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The depths of twisting and backtracking people will go through in order to complain about this show year after year is amazing. Ever since the show first aired you had tons of book readers shytting on it saying the writing was awful, the changes make the story unrecognizable, and they refuse to continue watching. Now those same people are saying this season sucks and doesn't compare to the "masterful writing and storytelling" on display in the first two seasons.

Hold up so when the first two seasons aired they were trash and you would quit watching the show, but now they are masterpieces and the reason you kept watching the show and NOW the show is trash.

Some people just have such a meager existence they have to watch a show they clearly don't like just so they can have something to talk about on a message board.

mufukkaz just wanna be elitists and feel they are smarter/better than others.