Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
See that's the GOT we all know and love. :blessed:

That ice dragon came with a goddamn turbo button. Mf was out there FLOATIN :pachaha:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
StarkSet always bout that action. No halfstepping like a certain TargSet mod. The man who passes the sentence is swinging that thang :salute:
All the work I put in this thread deleting and editing posts :francis: my work is silent.
You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain:shaqgucci:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
There hasn't been a resolution to the Tyrion/Dany conflict and judging by that reaction, I think it's safe to assume that boatsex could add more fuel to the fire. I don't see Tyrion betraying Dany though.

i just now realized that's what those faqqits on Reddit were talking about. I kept seeing boatsex allusions but didn't get it.

which brings me to another point, it's one thing to drop spoilers but most of us have no idea it's really a spoiler until someone comes and confirms it. Basically responsibility has to be had on all sides. People in this thread were steady on some "you're spoiling it" shyt when I was reading what I thought was a theory. just ban those fools in silence and don't say anything next go round.​

Daps
All the work I put in this thread deleting and editing posts :francis: my work is silent.
You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain:shaqgucci:
I was gonna @ you but didn't want you to think I was actually being serious :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Bronn misspoke/counted when he said he was bringing two traitors to Cersei. I think he was talking about Tyrion and Varys. but you also have The Hound, aka "Joffrey's Dog". Jon and Theon also fit the definition. and Davos was an outlaw, but never the less came from Flea Bottom

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Bronn misspoke/counted when he said he was bringing two traitors to Cersei. I think he was talking about Tyrion and Varys. but you also have The Hound, aka "Joffrey's Dog". Jon and Theon also fit the definition. and Davos was an outlaw, but never the less came from Flea Bottom

He was talking about Jon and Tyrion when he mentioned two traitors. Note the order she told The Mountain to kill them if anything popped off. Cersei don't care about the rest of those jobbers.​

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Jon's name was supposed to be Johaerys Targaryan. He already has a brother named Aegon. Rhaegar didn't know his first two kids were dead at that point.

Daps

Yea that's one thing I didn't understand from this episode....the Hound deserted in the middle of a battle, I'm pretty sure there were accounts of him killing Lannister men as he traveled with Arya. I think there was even mention of a large price being placed on his head. Yet Cersei didn't even acknowledge him like that.