hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Guy (I won't say who, it's not important) just got banned for trying to pass off spoilers as a theory. That shyt don't stop just because the thread is over....cats will either be permanently banned, or banned from the thread next year. Keep playing them games if you want.
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Guy (I won't say who, it's not important) just got banned for trying to pass off spoilers as a theory. That shyt don't stop just because the thread is over....cats will either be permanently banned, or banned from the thread next year. Keep playing them games if you want.
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.
I hope you arent talking about The Great Showtime :gucci:

Name names

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Khaleesi pull up looking like a mufukking dime, got cersei looking & feeling :flabbynsick:
The Prophecy :lupe:

Cersei: When will I wed the prince?
Maggy: Never. You will wed the king.
Cersei: I will be queen, though?
Maggy: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

Melara: Will I marry Jaime?
Maggy: Not Jaime, nor any other man, Worms will have your maidenhead. Your death is here tonight, little one. Can you smell her breath? She is very close.

nikkas think it was Margery but it's really Targ Set kicking your buildings over:mjgrin:

Daps
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.

StarkSet always bout that action. No halfstepping like a certain TargSet mod. The man who passes the sentence is swinging that thang :salute:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
You giving Cersei too much credit. She didn't kill Tyrion because Dany's entire force was on her doorstep and likely woulda returned the favor by burning her force to the ground. She KNEW she couldn't kill him. Not when she was so close to acquiring the gold cloaks. She couldn't give a fukk less about Tyrion.

This is true too.

See below.

She told Jamie that Euron wasn't going back to the Irons, he was going to get the Gold Company, hence him being 'shook' at the pits and her cussing Euron out when she spoke with Tyrion

Thank you. In addition, I was arguing with someone (on here) about how one of Cercei's downfalls will be her dependency on gold. Enron's Gold Company conquest is gonna be a disaster. As mentioned by Jon this season, dragonglass is more valuable than gold.

Cercei has no coin to buy mercenaries, Jamie just left her & even Frankenstein can get got by 100 of walkers. Cercei is totally defenseless and she don't even know it.

:wow:

Per Tywin, Cercei's not as smart as she thinks she is. :sas2:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Jamie couldn't find time to grab another horse and bring Ser Bronn of the Blackwater with him on his Northern adventures? He just road out and left the guy who has saved his ass countless times in the hands of his already pissed off sisterlover who blamed Bronn by name for setting up the dragon skull room meeting and her zombie mountain killer? In snowy ass King's Landing?

No :beli:chill
Bronn said fukk it at dragons, he ain't following into no zombie fight