FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It'll be interesting to see how Dany and AeJon react to the news, both in how it pertains to themselves individually and the 2 of them together. It could go a few different ways.

Jon is the one that has the right to the throne, but he's said that he doesn't want to be a ruler. Does knowing the truth about his lineage change that?
Does Dany finding this out cause her to have some resentment towards Jon once she knows that she's not actually the only Targaryen left and not the rightful heir anymore?
Do they put an end to their relationship due to them being related or do they just shrug it off as that's what their family has pretty much always done?

They're my 2 favorite characters so I don't want to see some long drawn out Jon-Dany beef. My guess would be that there would be an initial rift, but they'll put it past themselves, combine forces for an epic 2 on 1 dragon fight, and marry to have themselves both on the Iron Throne. That would be the obvious happy ending, what's probably the more realistic GoT ending would be to have Dany die during the dragon fight before Jon ultimately defeats the Night King, leaving him by himself. Although I don't think they'd bring up all the talk about Dany not being able to get pregnant, when she probably will, just to have her die before giving birth.

This wait is going to be brutal and I'm going to be :to: when it's all over

Sansa said at the beginning of the season "you're good at this"

Jon's like "what"

Sansa says "at ruling!" :mjgrin:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought the Rhaegar casting was good and it made sense for him to look like Viserys.

Here's the actor btw

11251129_618150524954545_580120833_n.jpg

Keep in mind this is the Official/Canon/approved artwork for Rhaegar Targaryen, so they found an actor that resembled this painting.

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg
Dead ass looks like thor with log white hair

Daps
It was in a post on the Reddit subforum.
Yea, so I'm calling bullshyt on Littlefinger being in Arya's room, or in Sansa's room when Arya confronted her earlier.

At most he was in the courtyard when Arya confronted Sansa with the letter. They could've been acting there for his viewing pleasure, but it makes no sense for them to be acting whilst they were in private quarters. Furthermore, what would be the point in waiting on this? If they already knew he was trying to drive a wedge between them, they could have executed him many episodes ago. He was executed for crimes he committed years prior.

It's far more likely that Sansa figured it out when LF was trying to suggest Arya was sabotaging her in order to become Lady of Winterfell....something Sansa knows Arya doesn't want. It's far more likely their brother, you know the guy who can see anything he wants, past or present, hipped them to game.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Sansa said at the beginning of the season "you're good at this"

Jon's like "what"

Sansa says "at ruling!" :mjgrin:
Yeah but he's never said that he likes it. Dany even had a conversation with him later in the season talking about how everyone likes what they're good at and Jon's response was "I don't". Which is also a parallel to Rhaegar. Ser Barristan told Dany a few seasons ago how Rhaegar was great at killing but didn't like it, just liked to play his harp and make songs

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Arya said she could tell if someone was lying, I think she legit pressed Sansa to know if she was falling for Littlefinger's game. When she was convinced Sansa wasn't, they hooked up with level 50 tree Wizard and learned about the other plots LF was involved in.

Was easy to set him up at that point.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Jamie couldn't find time to grab another horse and bring Ser Bronn of the Blackwater with him on his Northern adventures? He just road out and left the guy who has saved his ass countless times in the hands of his already pissed off sisterlover who blamed Bronn by name for setting up the dragon skull room meeting and her zombie mountain killer? In snowy ass King's Landing?

No :beli:chill

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Rhaegar and Lyanna are the dumbest and most selfish fukkers in westeros :scust:

This is so much truth. nikka knew marrying Elia was VITAL to maintaining stability and dude STILL chose to go with Lyanna. And HER dumb ass nose was open wide enough to let him do it AND start a war over that. The War for Lyanna's c*nt. :snoop:

I want Sansa to marry Aegon Tagaryan Period!!!!!
Still incest, he's her uncle.

I thought Aegon died:mindblown:
The show doesn't really explain this. But by the time Ned and the gang get to the Tower of Joy where Lyanna was, King's Landing had already been sacked and The Mountain had already killed all Elia's children. Not to mention, Rhaegar was killed even earlier on the Trident by Robert.

Its also significant considering Aegon is the name of the Conqueror that united the Seven Kingdoms.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
#Theonset we're on the rise.
This is a path without glory, and a path with few to none converts along the way, but by staying strong you've become privy to the consistently most compelling and best acted arc on the show since Season 2, which we are blessed to have witnesses.

Many show watchers still seem to have a disability when it comes to comprehending the fact/accepting that Theon's a main character who deserves screen time of this caliber and isn't just existing so that you can get a gratuitous Jofferey tier death, but show only watchers and book/show consumers who rise with Theon all see it for what it is, and it's our job to offer defense, explain the character development/thematic value behind his arc, and condemn the hypocrites who morally attack Theon while stanning for The Hounds and Jaime instead of lending Theon the same open heart.

It's one more season brehs, stay strong, and continue to enjoy one of the greatest characters in fiction.

What is dead may never die!
Man sit cho dikk less hero stabbing ass down

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So if walkers are vulnerable to fire that means the night kings dragon should be light work for Big Drogon

Right? Right? I don't wanna see another dragon die :mjcry:
2 dragons can't die unless one is pregnant

If one dragon dies then it's pretty much the end of all dragons... Which just might happen