Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how the Targareans control the Dragons. If they dilute their bloodline too much the Dragons won't recognize them anymore. They literally try to keep it all in the family. So Jon and Dany hooking up is natural to them. :yeshrug:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
When Bran said "Chaos is a ladder" LF should've

tenor.gif

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It'll be interesting to see how Dany and AeJon react to the news, both in how it pertains to themselves individually and the 2 of them together. It could go a few different ways.

Jon is the one that has the right to the throne, but he's said that he doesn't want to be a ruler. Does knowing the truth about his lineage change that?
Does Dany finding this out cause her to have some resentment towards Jon once she knows that she's not actually the only Targaryen left and not the rightful heir anymore?
Do they put an end to their relationship due to them being related or do they just shrug it off as that's what their family has pretty much always done?

They're my 2 favorite characters so I don't want to see some long drawn out Jon-Dany beef. My guess would be that there would be an initial rift, but they'll put it past themselves, combine forces for an epic 2 on 1 dragon fight, and marry to have themselves both on the Iron Throne. That would be the obvious happy ending, what's probably the more realistic GoT ending would be to have Dany die during the dragon fight before Jon ultimately defeats the Night King, leaving him by himself. Although I don't think they'd bring up all the talk about Dany not being able to get pregnant, when she probably will, just to have her die before giving birth.

This wait is going to be brutal and I'm going to be :to: when it's all over

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Is it OK to post predictions for how the series will end? This is how I'd end the TV show:

- Jaime saves the realm by killing Cersei and stopping the attack on Jon/Dany while they fight the Night King.
- Theon saves Yara, kills Euron but ends up dying in the process.
- Jon will probably die saving the realm from the Night King. He'll never know his real identity as the rightful heir to the iron throne (basically, Bran/Sam won't be able to tell him as he'll brush them off by saying it's not important).
- Dany will get pregnant with Jon's child, and she'll probably die in childbirth like Lyanna.
- Davos, Tyrion and/or Sansa will end up caring for Jon/Dany's child, who will end up being the last king of Westeros.
- Arya and Gendry will kill Melisandre as a sacrifice to the Lord of Light when she returns to Westeros.
- Show ends with Samwell Tarly documenting the events of what just happened.

Jamie is already heading north, so Cersei gonna be killed another way..

And Jon will know his heritage... Bran has been trying to talk to him for a minute and it'll be the first thing he says to him when they reunite. Jon brushing that fact off is unlikely but it won't sidetrack him from the Night King.

Other than that, I can see all of that happening