RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

that's exactly what I imagined him as, lol. That's the 1st picture you get when you google his name. Instead we get Viserys 2.0 :francis:

Daps
I think they played him from the very beginning. Sansa knew what Littlefinger was all about. And there is no way an assasin like Arya gets played like they insinuated she did by Littlefinger. Not knowing she was followed by Littlefinger smh.

As soon as they showed Littlefinger on the cut looking from the shadows when Arya left his room after reading the message, i knew she was playing his bytch-ass.:russ:

If they were playing him from the beginning, those tension filled scenes between Arya and Sansa make no sense. Littlefinger wasn't there with them, no need to fake that.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
If they were playing him from the beginning, those tension filled scenes between Arya and Sansa make no sense. Littlefinger wasn't there with them, no need to fake that.
There's actually screenshots that show that Littlefinger was spying on them during those scenes. They were playing him because they knew he was watching.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Even the one in E6 in what I guess was Arya's room? I thought the door was closed and only Sansa and Arya were in there
That one I'm not sure. I did see a screenshot of an outside conversation between them though. The convo between them in the room could have been a "just in case" scenario. Little birds everywhere so they could have been being careful.