OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:whoo:Yo, was that Wight dragon more powerful?

Seemed to fly faster and was breathing (fire?) nonstop.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
sCfSeTC.png

xoK1Ns9.png

NwmLqCf.png

pAqBP0f.png

gotta throw an :mjgrin: on the Night King riding the Viscerion

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Everyone disgusted wth Baelish crying and going out like a bytch.....it's well within his character. He's about self-self-preservation first, not Stark concepts like honour.

He kind of reminds me of the dude from Miller's Crossing. Beg for his life but wouldn't think twice to betray you and get you murked

millerscrossing.png

To dudes like that...it's all a part of manipulation.

Littefinger tried every strategy to save his own ass. Deny the charges.....Tried to guilt trip them....order the men from the Vale to save him...finally just got on his knees to beg.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The scheme he was playing was too simple, I don't care for that and to realize he had 2 people against him and he should have left weeks ago. When bran started saying quotes that only he knew about, I would have left

If LF was black, he def would have chucked the deuces

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Is it OK to post predictions for how the series will end? This is how I'd end the TV show:

- Jaime saves the realm by killing Cersei and stopping the attack on Jon/Dany while they fight the Night King.
- Theon saves Yara, kills Euron but ends up dying in the process.
- Jon will probably die saving the realm from the Night King. He'll never know his real identity as the rightful heir to the iron throne (basically, Bran/Sam won't be able to tell him as he'll brush them off by saying it's not important).
- Dany will get pregnant with Jon's child, and she'll probably die in childbirth like Lyanna.
- Davos, Tyrion and/or Sansa will end up caring for Jon/Dany's child, who will end up being the last king of Westeros.
- Arya and Gendry will kill Melisandre as a sacrifice to the Lord of Light when she returns to Westeros.
- Show ends with Samwell Tarly documenting the events of what just happened.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The theories of Tyrion switching sides this deep in the game are idiotic...
are they really ?

got guilt tripped by Cersei about destroying his family, clearly stated he has no intentions of harming what's left of his family, he still rides for Jamie harder than anyone else period.

I don't think that's his end game but he clearly doesn't approve of Jon/Daeny smashing and he's already had back & forths with Daeny over her fire and blood approach. Wouldn't be the craziest thing for him to switch.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Clegane bowl coming :blessed:

I missed the dialogue between Cersei and Tyrion, and it was one of the few things that delivered this episode. Tyrion hasn't been shyt since he killed Tywin. Kidnapped by Jorah, becoming a slave, being played by the Masters... Being manipulated by Cersei of all people is the lowest of lows for his character. And is he in love with Dany? Cersei made a good point when she said Dany was his type. The way he was lurking outside her door is the same way Sir Jorah looked when Daario was in the picture. Coupled with the fact that he believes Jon is a b*stard, I bet he will not approve. (Probably believes she could do better) I dont believe he will turn heel for his family though(because Jamie is going North)

I guess I need to do a rewatch of the scenes between Sansa and Arya, because Littlefinger's death scene was shytty. No lead up to their scenes against him, no hints, smh. Littlefinger begging on his knees wasn't a scene I thought I'd see. His last words Will haunt Sansa forever though. He really did love her, but not more than he loved himself.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Like in my post. I said Sansa didn't catch on to Littlefinger's manipulation until the end of their first scene tonight-when he made the absurd insinuation that Arya wants to be Lady of Winterfell. That's what snapped Sansa out of it. He doesn't know Arya and he miscalculated. Kind of love that this was his downfall..

Bran didn't need to tell his sisters what Littlefinger was planned cause he already knows. When he said "Chaos is a ladder." to LF. Also, When Bran gave a dagger to Arya, he knew it Arya gonna used on him. His biggest mistake was between this conversation and the look Arya gave Littlefinger after she fought Brienne,
he should have just go home to the Fingers and call it a day but his arrogant ass think he got this.

I think they played him from the very beginning. Sansa knew what Littlefinger was all about. And there is no way an assasin like Arya gets played like they insinuated she did by Littlefinger. Not knowing she was followed by Littlefinger smh.

As soon as they showed Littlefinger on the cut looking from the shadows when Arya left his room after reading the message, i knew she was playing his bytch-ass.:russ:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
are they really ?

got guilt tripped by Cersei about destroying his family, clearly stated he has no intentions of harming what's left of his family, he still rides for Jamie harder than anyone else period.

I don't think that's his end game but he clearly doesn't approve of Jon/Daeny smashing and he's already had back & forths with Daeny over her fire and blood approach. Wouldn't be the craziest thing for him to switch.

The idea he's going to flip the script especially when Jamie himself is riding north is dumb. I'm almost certain that scene is about the relationship entanglement issues that could arise. The Northern King bends the knee and they find out they're lovers. The fact that Dany and Tyrion discussed exactly this issue on the season 6 finale. The whole switching side angle with this much time left in the show makes zero sense.