Daps
i've been vigorously avoiding spoilers all season but i figured that was the whole point of getting the dragon. i don't think it was hard to predict the zombie ice dragon would come and fukk the wall up.:yeshrug:

Nah, breh. That fakkit didn't just say "Hey, I think now that the Night King has a dragon he gonna use it to take down the wall"

He was in a debate about whether the white walkers were immune to dragon fire saying "of course they aren't immune... It's known that dragons can break the magic in the wall and bring that down, why wouldn't they be able to harm white walkers with their magic?" He was using spoilers from the leaked script to make arguments and shyt. He's a fukk boi. fukk him. fukk anybody that love him. fukk anybody that even remotely defends him. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Daps
I'm still seriously disgusted by all the Sansa shade all season

She told you multiple times clear as fukking day "I know what Littlefinger wants" and "I dont trust Littlefinger"

She been playing the smart game for 3 seasons. Only dumb thing she did was marry Ramsey but that was 100% on Littlefinger for not having proper intel

#SIS

StarkSet, like the weather vane northern lords, pissed me off so much this season with this bullshyt.

Including you...stop fukking around and bend the knee to Aegon the Savior
IMG_0754.png

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta rethink Jorah being King of the Friendzone.

He accepted his L with grace. King Robert started a whole war, caused the deaths of millions over a hoe that was NOT even thinking about him :dame:

Dude out here talking about Lyanna's death left him with a hole no woman could fill and this chick GOT MARRIED to another cat. My dude wasted 16 years of his life crying over a dead woman that never wanted his ass. Then again, he had no clue none them incest kids were his so it makes sense he was just as clueless when it came to Lyanna. Ned had to listen to his loser go on and on about how Rhaegar stole his chick when he knew his sister willingly married the nikka :skip:

Robert didn't start a war because of that.

There was never a rebellion until Aerys killed Brandon and Rickard Stark and then demanded the heads of Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon from Jon Arryn. Jon Arryn then raised his banners in rebellion against Aerys. I'm sure Robert got enjoyment out of caving in Rhaegar's chest but he didn't start the war, Aerys did.

*back to lurking*

Daps
Arya def taking LF face no doubt
I don't get why so many people in here are saying this. Littlefinger was murdered in front of hall full of northern lords. Given the beans that were spilled about his deeds (killing Lysa Arryn, convincing her to kill Jon Arryn), it's possible the Maester would share news of his death across the country. Why would Arya want the face of someone everyone knows is dead?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rest easy Lord Baelish.... Was one of my favorite characters....I too think he would've been too smart to get caught up like that...Plus of all the plots to be his undoing, trying to pit Sansa against Arya was light...But I guess he couldn't account for Bran being omnipotent and shyt

Yeah, it was Bran who sealed CarcettiFinger's fate.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Which is insane when you think of the criticism's of episode 6. Some niccas just want to complain.

Not shyt happened. More schemes and plot. It's like you starting to do the rope a dope technique, in the fukking 11th round.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
People's bias against the show being massively exposed on the internet (other sites mainly)

"Book Littlefinger would never go out like that, he is too smart. He is whitewashed on the show"

So getting taken out by his own protoge, a faceless man, and an all-seeing wizard isn't a good enough death for him?:heh: How else should he go out? Live by the scheme, die by the scheme
lol, it really does get ridiculous