Daps
He was worged as a raven when East Watch fell so I'm sure he's going to tell everyone.

It's interesting that Bran didn't know about the marriage until Sam told him about it, which lets us know that he knows a lot but doesn't know everything yet.

I'm sure Bran will call on the children of the forest to help because even with 2 Dragons and a huge army, I don't think the living have a chance in a conventional fight.

True. What I found most interesting is how powerful Bran is now. He can go to specific moments in time around the world with ease now.

Regarding the Children, are there any left? I had figured the last of them died in that cave. :patrice:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just like Theon betraying Robb. Although Baylon couldn't give two shyts about him when he wasn't around, soon as he came home he made Theon feel guilty about being away and in a sense made him out to be a traitor to the Greyjoy name.

Cersei only cares about herself but the fact that she didn't kill Tyrion even though she had many opportunities to do so, tugged at his heartstrings. The unnecessary guilt he feels about Myrcella and Tommen played into it as well. Tywin was always going on about the family. Just like he told Jaime in Season 1 that even though Tyrion was the lowest of the Lannister's, he's still going to war because he carries the Lannister name. Cersei played on Tyrion's lingering issues with Tywin, that killing him didn't cease.

You giving Cersei too much credit. She didn't kill Tyrion because Dany's entire force was on her doorstep and likely woulda returned the favor by burning her force to the ground. She KNEW she couldn't kill him. Not when she was so close to acquiring the gold cloaks. She couldn't give a fukk less about Tyrion.

Daps
What's my man Dolorous Edd doing at Castle Black? He's just chilling there thinking the Wall is intact, holding down the fort thinking he's the GOAT Lord Commander while the Night King destroys Eastwatch :russ:

:laff:

I'm thinking Tormund survived and will run across the top of the Wall to Castle Black to let them know what happens. I just can't see Tormund dying like that, so unceremoniously.

Winterfell/Jon will know thinks to Bran.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe nikkas in here calling this episode slow :gucci: talking about nothing happened and it's a weak finale :martin:

fukking ADD, need more explosions and blood ass degenerates :begone:

Which is insane when you think of the criticism's of episode 6. Some niccas just want to complain.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
1 question about Bran...does he not need to be near a weirwood tree now? When Sam told him about Lyanna getting married and asked if he could see it, it jumped to the scene of Bran watching the marriage but he was sitting in his room next to the fire at the time. But the end of the episode he was out by the tree again watching the wall come down

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
True. What I found most interesting is how powerful Bran is now. He can go to specific moments in time around the world with ease now.

Regarding the Children, are there any left? I had figured the last of them died in that cave. :patrice:
They can't be dead. We need them to put another spell when the war is over.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
wonder if Danny gonna have issues with Jon being the rightful heir :patrice:

She is not going to take it well...she is a feminist equivalent in GoT and she's been fed that she is the only Targ left and the rightful queen, she has been doing this almost on her own and fought for it blah blah blah we shall see...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lol at treat him better. He's king of the seven kingdoms -- he would have been treated significantly better. And she wouldn't have been in the position to swap anything. The Starks suffered dearly because Layanna couldn't keep her legs closed.

I'm saying if he told Cat to keep the secret as well.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: i thought there was magic in the wall. i guess undead dragon fire nullifies that :francis:

Dragon fire itself is pretty much magic itself breh. Not to mention undead piff blue dragonfire :damn:

Also those in Targset claiming Aegon Targaryen :rudy: Jon gave Theon the ok to claim Stark when he was just raised there after being born and living his first few years (8?) on the Iron Islands. Jon has pretty much known nothing but Winterfell before joining the Watch. In his heart he'll always be Start. For convenience he may end up claiming the Targ name cause it may rally more houses to his side. I don't want him to but if he does ill always know deep down he still a Stark :myman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How many episodes left?

What's going to happen when Sansa and Arya AND the North find out Jon is TargSet? Breh got the GOAT set of cousins... Dragons and Arya and Bran

:wow:

And how is Bran even going to prove it?

:patrice:

So I'm assuming the dead Dragon spits blue fire? :huh:. That threw me off with how he took the wall down

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
It's just like Theon betraying Robb. Although Baylon couldn't give two shyts about him when he wasn't around, soon as he came home he made Theon feel guilty about being away and in a sense made him out to be a traitor to the Greyjoy name.

Cersei only cares about herself but the fact that she didn't kill Tyrion even though she had many opportunities to do so, tugged at his heartstrings. The unnecessary guilt he feels about Myrcella and Tommen played into it as well. Tywin was always going on about the family. Just like he told Jaime in Season 1 that even though Tyrion was the lowest of the Lannister's, he's still going to war because he carries the Lannister name. Cersei played on Tyrion's lingering issues with Tywin, that killing him didn't cease.

Cercei's manipulation game is on 1000. Cercei is the same one who planned for Greyjoy to leave the scene prematuraly

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I think it's safe to say that Jon will ultimately die perhaps by the Night King who will also suffer at the hands of Jon. Daenerys will claim the throne and their child will be the heir.