Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm repping a new hero. The hero is the darkest hour. I'm officially Euron Greyjoy set. The last pure good guy left.
pilou.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch what you say bout The Hound.
:ufdup:

That's one of my favorite characters on the show, breh. He can never have too much camera time.
:martin:

If his brotherr ever gets a hold of one of those flaming swords I could almost see him having a baelish moment.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Jaime about to have a real face turn. #JaimeFaceTurn :blessed:

Jamie been a babyface since he saved Brieanne from the bear.

fukking Rhaegar....Holy shyt this this episode is great.
Rhaegar looked soft as shyt tho
Raegar looks too much like that fakkit Viserys...Thank the old gods and the new that Jon Aegon is a half breed. Damn them Stark gene's is strong and vigorous. Second only to that "The seed is strong" Baratheon blood. Speakin of which...I'm glad Robert da gawd scattered rubies and caved in Rhaegars sickly fukkin chest. War startin, lute blowin, harp strummin, song singin lil p*ssy nikka. Scust.

If they never would've got a dragon they never would've got past the wall though right?
I know there's spells in the wall that were supposed to stop the dead from passing (according to uncle Benjen)...but when they carried the one dead nikka thru Eastwatch he didnt explode like the ones who tried to get thru the cave did when Bran and them first got to the 3 Eyed Raven. Maybe now that Bran got touched by the Night King they can go wherever Bran goes...don't much matter now...they got the fukkin key to the city now.

Jamie finally told Cersei to screw off :yes:

Winterfell is going to be the center of everything at the beginning of next season. Damn near the whole cast gonna be gathered there.
that scene with him, Cersei and Clegane was deeeeep. "I don't believe you"...2nd best triple entendre of the season only to Bronn's "Our partnership ends with dragons"
Jamie bout to get Arya'd out if he's dumb enough to head to Winterfell.

I need someone who knows the map of westeros. is Winterfell next after the wall?
not next...but pretty fukkin close.

Interactive Game of Thrones Map with Spoilers Control

nope the harrenhal is.
False...Harrenhal is south Westeros...between the Eyrie and Kings Landing.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
did they really need comeback reek going after Euron as another storyline next season? There must be a point to this or someshyt where he stops him. IDK
I'm thinking maybe theon frees yara, they overtake the iron fleet and add more men to the stargaryen army - the ironborn and the golden company. I mean, for this to even be close to a fair one, they gotta find ways to add more living bodies to this war, especially if cersei holds her banners back.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have brought arya into the room and ended that scene with a cliff hanger and had a scene next season with arya as little finger murking the mountain or cersei

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't he be? You don't think he want to hit it? Also imagine how her man Dario must feel? She just dumped him like he never existed.

I forgot what happened to Dario? I don't remember his death or something...it seems he just disappeared out of nowhere

Also, I looked at Tyrion that he felt guilty that he probably made the deal with his sister and knew his sister wouldn't go with that plan or want to get Daenery preggnant

Also, I think Cersei Lannister is lying about her being pregnant so there's probably a reason why she let them go when her two brothers called her bluff cause she needs them to keep Lannister's name alive the way she keep talking about the Lannister. Lannister only have 3 left Cersei, Tryion, Jamie. All of her children are gone

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
He looked uglier than Viserys. He was supposed to look like his brother but he was supposed to be the most beautiful man in the seven kingdoms.

I thought the Rhaegar casting was good and it made sense for him to look like Viserys.

Here's the actor btw

11251129_618150524954545_580120833_n.jpg

Keep in mind this is the Official/Canon/approved artwork for Rhaegar Targaryen, so they found an actor that resembled this painting.

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

Last edited: