TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The man had her brother's hair, but he was taller, and his eyes were a dark indigo rather than lilac. "Aegon," he said to a woman nursing a newborn babe in a great wooden bed. "What better name for a king?"

"Will you make a song for him?" The woman asked.

"He has a song," the man replied. "He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire." He looked up when he said it and his eyes met Dany's, and it seemed as if he saw her standing there beyond the door. "There must be one more," though whether he was speaking to her or the woman in the bed she could not say. "The dragon has three heads."

:mjgrin:

Daps
Formerly STANniset but now in between the Lord of light or Walkerset. I choose L.o.l simply cos it seems to have the darkest colour schemes and had a black woman.

On the other hand Walkerset may have been exiled by whitehaired invaders, and their dragons. They may have the most right to bring back winter.

Still watching out for Gendry to take Kingship. If not Cersei simply cos she is a principled BOSS.

Foreal tho is Melisandre making shadow families or what?? My fave is mysterious as usual.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
There hasn't been a resolution to the Tyrion/Dany conflict and judging by that reaction, I think it's safe to assume that boatsex could add more fuel to the fire. I don't see Tyrion betraying Dany though.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
shyt was never debatable since season 4

It is, but had they started this with 4-5 seasons of Roberts rebellion leading right into the current arch it would have been the undisputed king of franchises.

4-5 seasons of getting to know young Ned & Rob, only to see them die in the current show.....all the characters that played prominent roles in it that got bodied and how much harder it would have been on fans of the show :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Littlefinger was a prick, but I'll miss him. Dude was entertaining as fukk. Where do you think he went wrong, brehs? Did his love for Sansa cost him his goal, or did he just overreach? It's like IMO, he wasn't beaten by Sansa as much as by himself. What pisses me off is that we still don't know if Sansa and Arya were playacting or whether there was real animosity and Bran had to be all WILL YOU bytchES SHUT THE fukk UP FOR A SEC.

Like in my post. I said Sansa didn't catch on to Littlefinger's manipulation until the end of their first scene tonight-when he made the absurd insinuation that Arya wants to be Lady of Winterfell. That's what snapped Sansa out of it. He doesn't know Arya and he miscalculated. Kind of love that this was his downfall..

Bran didn't need to tell his sisters what Littlefinger was planned cause he already knows. When he said "Chaos is a ladder." to LF. Also, When Bran gave a dagger to Arya, he knew it Arya gonna used on him. His biggest mistake was between this conversation and the look Arya gave Littlefinger after she fought Brienne,
he should have just go home to the Fingers and call it a day but his arrogant ass think he got this.