4VmIEZc.gif

lgjsgNp.gif
Arya The Assassin :wow:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm thinking maybe theon frees yara, they overtake the iron fleet and add more men to the stargaryen army - the ironborn and the golden company. I mean, for this to even be close to a fair one, they gotta find ways to add more living bodies to this war, especially if cersei holds her banners back.
Dude stop. Theon had a problem beating one guy , he is no way a match for Euron. Also the iron company is paid for, they don't switch sides they are the westeros special forces all with the skill of Bravos top swords skill and the fighting abilities of every top army there is. Back to Theon if he ever fought Euron he would be dead within 5 minutes of thier battle.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally see it as Tyrion starting to have major doubts about Daenerys being the best outcome for the kingdom for one reason or another.

Jaime and Tyrion seem like they're going in opposite directions.

I think Cersei not giving the order to execute Tyrion on spot may have confirmed to him she still looks at him like family. Tyrion has major acceptance issues. Wouldn't be surprised if he betrays Daenerys.

I couldn't even said it better.....well said.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude stop. Theon had a problem beating one guy , he is no way a match for Euron. Also the iron company is paid for, they don't switch sides they are the westeros special forces all with the skill of Bravos top swords skill and the fighting abilities of every top army there is. Back to Theon if he ever fought Euron he would be dead within 5 minutes of thier battle.
Lol @ this shyt. GOT is in good guy/bad guy mode. They ain't sending theon to rescue yara...wasting VALUABLE time in the six remaining episodes for it to be unsuccessful or for no fukking reason. This shyt is clearly included for a bigger purpose, not saying my theory is correct, but it's plausible. As for the golden company, them nikkas care about being paid, how shyt goes down and who they end up fighting for doesn't matter as long as they got the coin, especially with the current standard of writing/storytelling on this show

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Euron the true MVP of the episode.

"Hey, can them nikkas swim? No? Lol bye. :lolbron::hubie:"

Also, I loved how Littlefinger didn't get a grand sendoff. Arya strolled up, gave his trachea a view of the room, and everyone moved on. They murked this dude like it was just another order of business, with all the urgency of reviewing the commoners' taxes. Probably had some squires clean his carcass up and moved on to discussing how many rations of wheat they had harvested that week.

Fitting for a character who desperately wanted to be on the level of those born into nobility and the glory that comes with it despite that not being where he came from. In the end, those same lords and ladies still viewed him as barely worth their time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I forgot what happened to Dario? I don't remember his death or something...it seems he just disappeared out of nowhere

Also, I looked at Tyrion that he felt guilty that he probably made the deal with his sister and knew his sister wouldn't go with that plan or want to get Daenery preggnant

Also, I think Cersei Lannister is lying about her being pregnant so there's probably a reason why she let them go when her two brothers called her bluff cause she needs them to keep Lannister's name alive the way she keep talking about the Lannister. Lannister only have 3 left Cersei, Tryion, Jamie. All of her children are gone
Him and second sons are holding down mereen making sure slavery doesn't come back