FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Do we finally get an episode in Season 8 where Snowman and Arya: Westerosi Shinobi, the Young Wolf GOATs, are fighting side by side on some Logan/X-23 shyt???

:wow:

Make it fukking happen HBO.

Next episode they'll be together as everyone is heading to Winterfell. Will Jon let his precious baby sister Arya fight though? Me thinks he won't cause he don't know what she can do and his last image of her is giving her that sword before he left for Castle Black :heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
kinda hated to see LF die on that tip, without more build out of his plot to have the sisters turn on each other - it was very amateurish in the end.

watching him grovel and beg for his life tho:whoo:
I mean how else would it go? Bran would see baelish plotting (as he did) regardless he wouldn't last.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Rhaegar and Lyanna are the dumbest and most selfish fukkers in westeros :scust:

Ain't they fault Robert started a war over a girl that ain't want him. Who does that :hhh: If they wasn't trying to marry her off like she was sex slave or something , maybe she wouldn't have had to run away :mjgrin:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I can't believe nikkas in here calling this episode slow :gucci: talking about nothing happened and it's a weak finale :martin:

fukking ADD, need more explosions and blood ass degenerates :begone:

All the reveals.
the wall being destroyed
the chess moves...
slow? foh
nikkas must want Michael Bay :hhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He would have dipped as soon as bran spoke up :stopitslime:
I'm surprised the biggest game peeper on the show couldn't peep what was going on with Bran. Littlefinger would have made sure Sansa told him about Bran having visions. Also once Bran dropped that "Chaos is a ladder" line I would think he would put his focus on Bran as the bigger threat.
Wait, why was Tyrion looking like a sad puppy when Snowman went to Danys room and got in them guts?:leostare:

Still can't get past Tyrion listening in on Jon and Dany on some creeper shyt :mjlol:

Lurk.gif

Is it possible Tyrion knew who and what Jon really is this whole time :jbhmm:

And him looking over them reminded him of he felt about seeing his brother and sister. :patrice:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Not the worst finale but they could have expanded on some more important things by not giving pointless scenes to theon and the hound

Watch what you say bout The Hound.
:ufdup:

That's one of my favorite characters on the show, breh. He can never have too much camera time.
:martin:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
littlefinger went out like the entire bytch he was.

imagine your dying plea for mercy being: "i wanted to fukk your momma for a long ass time but she friendzoned me! dont do this!"

He went out worse than Frank begging Tony for his life on Scarface.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think some people are reading Tyrion wrong

What I took out of that sex scene was that he was concerned about the political fallout that could happen afterwards. After all, he had just found out that the King bent the knee behind his peoples back....and now they are fukking?

That seems like political dynamite

I dont think he was being shady
This...there's only room for one more political shakeup or "wow" moment, and that's whatever happens with jon (and the north/other Starks) and Dany. Ain't no time for tyrion to be switching sides, riding with cersei, etc.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
What an episode. :wow:

Dany be doing too much pulling up to the pits on Drogon :stopitslime: Euron's reaction to the dead and dipping out of there was hilarious when it happened. Sucks to know Cersei was playing an angle by making him leave. Let us take a moment to give props to Baby dikk for making it this far. Man grew up with nothing and took the Vale and almost had the north had Professor X not shown up. Sansa gets props for scheming on Littlefinger but its still fukk her and anyone who loves her :camby: Arya with the impressive shank to the neck :blessed:

Jon bustin in his aunties walls :takedat: while the Night King was bustin down another wall :merchant: Viserion is fukking broken. Homie was flying around quick as shyt and broke that wall down effortlessly.

RIP to the homie Beric and Tormund :mjcry: My man never got a chance to conquer Brienne. Really hope they survive somehow but it aint looking good.

Also, why was Rhaegar portrayed by the fakkit who played Viserys :dahell:

Last edited: