South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I came to this shyt to laugh and find out ya reactions to this episode and here ya go letting me know cersei is gonna die next season. :stopitslime:

I ain't read a mother fukking book so I don't know wtf is gonna happen next season.. I'm rooting for everyone. Lol...

#johnset
nobody knows.

I'm kinda pissed she survived this season

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I came to this shyt to laugh and find out ya reactions to this episode and here ya go letting me know cersei is gonna die next season. :stopitslime:

I ain't read a mother fukking book so I don't know wtf is gonna happen next season.. I'm rooting for everyone. Lol...

#johnset
nikka don't you even start with that shyt. ain't shyt leaked and on top of that people got clear fukking spoilers on that convo :ufdup: you want to click that's on you

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Our Khalessi was SUPPOSED TO BREAK THE WHEEL
SHE KEPT IT GOING AND ADDED METAL PROTECTION TO IT BY LETTING HER NEPHEW HIT IT
fukk the Starks fukk the Lannisters.

#targsets are incesteous fukks now.

#walkergang we the army better yet the deathly we got your dragons let Drogon become a wight :demonic:
:manny: Go ahead switch up. But you know when fire and ice pull up. You die with your set.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I personally see it as Tyrion starting to have major doubts about Daenerys being the best outcome for the kingdom for one reason or another.

Jaime and Tyrion seem like they're going in opposite directions.

I think Cersei not giving the order to execute Tyrion on spot may have confirmed to him she still looks at him like family. Tyrion has major acceptance issues. Wouldn't be surprised if he betrays Daenerys.
:hhh:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
as far as im concerned...
Theon is a Greyjoy and a Stark
Jon is a Stark with a hint of Targ

my baby Sansa a slow learner but she been taking good notes
Bran is MVP

That Whyte Dragon just going to lay waste to the magical ice wall in one breath huh?
Tyrion need to not overthink his position. Don't agitate another incestuous relationship

2 of the tallest killers know not to cross killa Arya :demonic:

the fukkin wait begins...:mjcry:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka don't you even start with that shyt. ain't shyt leaked and on top of that people got clear fukking spoilers on that convo :ufdup: you want to click that's on you

Lmao... Not all that cersei shyt was spoilered. Maybe the details of how she dies was spoilered which I ain't click but it's all good... I'm just fukking with ya anyways. Lol...

Watch ur fukking mouth though. :dame:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
as far as im concerned...
Theon is a Greyjoy and a Stark
Jon is a Stark with a hint of Targ

my baby Sansa a slow learner but she been taking good notes
Bran is MVP

That Whyte Dragon just going to lay waste to the magical ice wall in one breath huh?
Tyrion need to not overthink his position. Don't agitate another incestuous relationship

2 of the tallest killers know not to cross killa Arya :demonic:

the fukkin wait begins...:mjcry:
You impotent imbeciles.
Jon is not a fukking Stark.
He always said it.
Now we have proof he's a True Born Targaryen
Shut up.
Matter of fact it doesn't matter.
The Night King is coming for you all :demonic:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei's a dumbass, what kind of strategist is she :mjlol: Elephants and stupid ass Balon aren't gonna do shyt when White Walkers come :mjlol: The Stargaryens know they can't beat the Walkers alone which is they went through all that trouble to ask for help. The realm is completely fukked if she just sits there. I think the writers should have had Dany come clean and admit one of her dragons was killed by a Walker, and that they don't stand a chance against the Walkers (which they really don't) unless they come together. Cersei still doesn't understand the magnitude of the situation
She hardly understood the Dothraki stuff when Jamie told her , she thinks she will just get more numbers and it's all good.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm still seriously disgusted by all the Sansa shade all season

She told you multiple times clear as fukking day "I know what Littlefinger wants" and "I dont trust Littlefinger"

She been playing the smart game for 3 seasons. Only dumb thing she did was marry Ramsey but that was 100% on Littlefinger for not having proper intel

#SIS