Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He's the only decent character in this show. #WalkerGang
NL

I don't think Bran ever tells Jon. At least not while Dany is alive. There are more pressing issues with the Night King coming. Also, Bran might not want to tell him once he knows they fukked. If this happens then that scene is problematic because it serves no purpose on the show. UNLESS Sam winds up being the only one to survive and his re-telling of the story is what inspires this series (A Song of Fire and Ice)

It's only right. #WalkerGang

Bran has been trying to talk to Jon for a minute. He's gonna tell him right when he gets back to Winterfell.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Let it be known. Jon is still a STARK. He was raised by Ned. Raised with Starks. Raised a Northman. The reason he's the man he is, is because of the STARKS. fukk a Targaryen.

It's STARK GANG! WOLF PACK! Forever.

:blessed:
His momma was a stark, deddeh was a heau :pacspit: that's aegon stark now, first name last name

Don't turn yah back on the #Wolfpack

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Someone on reddit mentioned Tyrion may be disappointed also because he knows how reckless Daenerys is and now that she's thoroughly in love may do more shyt to jeopardize herself and everything they're working for. Especially because the enemy is that much more dangerous now.

I think that's another solid theory.
People forget he convinced her to leave Discount Daario in Essos cause he'd be a distraction.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I.
Dude

I CAN'T CONDONE WHAT HAPPENED WITH #Targset.

nikka I'm jumping team.

I don't care everyone can die.

#TEAMWHITEWALKERS :blessed:

I TOLD YALL I WAS EITHER TARGARYEN OR WHITE WALKERS.

#TARGSET IM SORRY BUT THEM nikkaS DOING INCEST
DESPICABLE!
MAY THEY ALL DIE
fukk you hopped on board for. You knew what it was since season 1...:to:it's the only way to control the dragons:birdman:

:pacspit:Starks are kissing cousins. Lannisters are twincest and kissing cousins.

:sadbron:

momma

All Star
Daps
Brehs I think Tyrian and cersi plotting together
Tyrian whole demeanor changed after he found out cersei was pregnant and we didn't see that convo finish

Then the way he was lurking outside that bedroom was sinister as fukk

Along with Jamie abandoning his sister wife, I got a feeling something bullshytish is going on

I think everybody should just chill out with their theories and speculations on character motivations :mjlol:

Tyrion turning on Dany serves who and what purpose? He's never "betrayed" a character in his 7 seasons of existence or done anything devious. Not to mention Season 8 is gonna be completely about the walkers vs the living

The straightforward explanation for Tyrion looking distraught is after knowing Cersei is pregnant and realizing its effect on her judgment, he's concerned the same will happen to Dany and that she'll flee battle or drop her ambitions to protect her children as well. Nothing deeper than that

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I think some people are reading Tyrion wrong

What I took out of that sex scene was that he was concerned about the political fallout that could happen afterwards. After all, he had just found out that the King bent the knee behind his peoples back....and now they are fukking?

That seems like political dynamite

I dont think he was being shady

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Cersei's a fukkin sociopath

fukk Tywin

Dude sentenced his own son to death knowing full well he was innocent

fukk outta here hoe :camby:

And the thing is Cersei didn't care about Tywin she resented him b/c he didn't acknowledge her for her "intelligence" or whatever strategist she thought was/is

She wants to hate so bad

Selfish

Banned
Daps
fukk you hopped on board for. You knew what it was since season 1...:to:it's the only way to control the dragons:birdman:

:pacspit:Starks are kissing cousins. Lannisters are twincest and kissing cousins.

:sadbron:
Our Khalessi was SUPPOSED TO BREAK THE WHEEL
SHE KEPT IT GOING AND ADDED METAL PROTECTION TO IT BY LETTING HER NEPHEW HIT IT
fukk the Starks fukk the Lannisters.

#targsets are incesteous fukks now.

#walkergang we the army better yet the deathly we got your dragons let Drogon become a wight :demonic:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I was rolling with #Stannisset, but recently have been a Breh without a Banner. All we got left is Davos who got absorbed by the Starkgaryen set....

But then, we got Night King repping the North East w/ The Mummer's Day Parade.....

What a season....