Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
One thing I think we can all come together and agree upon now is that Bran is the GOAT

:blessed:

it's possible the night king is on his level with his greenseer abilities though. and he's not a cripple. and he controls a massive army of the undead. plus he has a zombie ice dragon that just blew apart a wall that had stood for thousands of years just to keep him and his crew out of westeros.

telling his cousin/brother that he's been fukking his aunt is nice and all but bran's gotta step up his game next season. he can't just stay there staring at trees and spilling family secrets to fat men. it's fukking winter out here. :icejordan:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
the craziest part about all this is that Ned was waiting for Jon to join the nightswatch before telling him his true identity. :mjcry:
Ned knew that Jon would never be safe unless he joined the nightswatch and removed himself from westeros politics :mjcry:

"we'll speak about your mother the next time we speak" :mjcry:

Sean Bean with great acting there

Maybe Bran will reference this next season

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came to this shyt to laugh and find out ya reactions to this episode and here ya go letting me know cersei is gonna die next season. :stopitslime:

I ain't read a mother fukking book so I don't know wtf is gonna happen next season.. I'm rooting for everyone. Lol...

#johnset

momma

All Star
Daps
Cersei's a dumbass, what kind of strategist is she :mjlol: Elephants and stupid ass Balon aren't gonna do shyt when White Walkers come :mjlol: The Stargaryens know they can't beat the Walkers alone which is they went through all that trouble to ask for help. The realm is completely fukked if she just sits there. I think the writers should have had Dany come clean and admit one of her dragons was killed by a Walker, and that they don't stand a chance against the Walkers (which they really don't) unless they come together. Cersei still doesn't understand the magnitude of the situation

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Why is that Jon snows real name?

Wasn't that the same name as one of the kids that was killed by the mountain?

I'm lost.