TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Someone on reddit mentioned Tyrion may be disappointed also because he knows how reckless Daenerys is and now that she's thoroughly in love may do more shyt to jeopardize herself and everything they're working for. Especially because the enemy is that much more dangerous now.

I think that's another solid theory.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Let it be known. Jon is still a STARK. He was raised by Ned. Raised with Starks. Raised a Northman. The reason he's the man he is, is because of the STARKS. fukk a Targaryen.

It's STARK GANG! WOLF PACK! Forever.

:blessed:

Jon also told Theon he's a Stark :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My nikka Littlefinger finally caught that L that's been chasing him since childhood. :francis:

Speaking of Ls; Theon only becomes relative to the plot when he's getting his ass beat/chopped/fukked up shyt (:dame:)

For the Wall to have remained untouched all this time, finally breaking it should have been more momentous. The Wall has been a constant of Westeros, older than the New gods, a pillar of existence. They treated it like a mound of dirty snow after the rock salt and plows come down the block. :gucci:

Arya going to visit Cersei wearing a custom Littlefinger :skip:

Jon STILL suffering from a terminal case of simp poisoning. nikka caught a secondary incest infection. :snoop:

Drogon & Arya are the living embodiments of Unapologetic Day 1 No fukks Given. shyt always picks up when they're on screen :blessed:

Damn good episode. :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Feeling like Tyrion is with Cersei again.
I think so...

There was something that went down between them 2 once he found out she was pregnant.

And Tyrion watching outside the door while Jon and Dany knocked boots definitely meant something. Tyrion might betray her in the end to keep a Lannister heir on the throne (remember he was getting on Dany about not having an heir)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:russ: Little Finger tried the "baby please :to:"

straight got on his knees n shyt

DyG0m.gif

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I think Tyrian and cersi plotting together
Tyrian whole demeanor changed after he found out cersei was pregnant and we didn't see that convo finish

Then the way he was lurking outside that bedroom was sinister as fukk

Along with Jamie abandoning his sister wife, I got a feeling something bullshytish is going on

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie leaving to join up in the fight and everyone finding out that Cersei pulled back her army might complicate Tyrion if he wants to back Cersei again. I think that part when he said Dany chooses advisors who can try to rein her in while Cersei doesn't give a fukk. All the stuff about democracy he was plotting wouldn't stand a chance with Cersei.