CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Will do the same as last week. I rather spoil it myself early then have some dumbfukk post some slick shyt on IG/FB/Whereever. Then will watch legit airing on Sunday again too.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Will do the same as last week. I rather spoil it myself early then have some dumbfukk post some slick shyt on IG/FB/Whereever. Then will watch legit airing on Sunday again too.
I really hope it's in HD cuz man I'm going to be :sadcam:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
No choice but to watch it, no matter the quality. I don't wanna be spoiled and I don't wanna go dark either.
mog1c.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I really hope it's in HD cuz man I'm going to be :sadcam:
I feel you. It was hard caving in but glad I did because if that Ice Dragon was spoiled for me I would have been fukking :damn:

IG/FB/Youtube releated search sidebar/Google top news hits.. literally have to go off the grid

Switch

All Star
Daps
I would say it used to be Tyrion but lots of fans have seemingly turned on him since becoming involved with Dany.

To be honest Tyrion has been garbage since season 4, like a bunch of others LF, Varys included show runners have no idea how to handle these guys without GRRM to reference.

His plans as well, if I was Dany I'd have thrown him in the bushes :hhh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
To be honest Tyrion has been garbage since season 4, like a bunch of others LF, Varys included show runners have no idea how to handle these guys without GRRM to reference.

His plans as well, if I was Dany I'd have thrown him in the bushes :hhh:
You think he was garbage in season 4? I thought that was his best season even though most of it was spent in a cell