Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
It wasn't 4 days. That's an estimation. These are fukking dragons. Nobody knows how fast a dragon can fly because guess what? It is something called FANTASY.

Is It far fetched to think that Bran didn't already send a message to Dany telling her where Jon them was at?

I'm behind on this thread so I'm just wondering.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the preview they showed the dothraki and unsullied right outside of kings landing. If cersei tries some shyt she gonna have to fight off all those soldiers with a weakened army.
Or she will wait for everyone else to fight the WW and then step in after they are already weakened. Didn't Tywin sit out Robert's rebellion till the last minute

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Or she will wait for everyone else to fight the WW and then step in after they are already weakened. Didn't Tywin sit out Robert's rebellion till the last minute

even tho i think she still doesn't believe the WW even exist at this point i do agree with u on this.....as much as she's puffin up her chest right now she knows her army ain't shyt....she gonna fall back and let Dany's team do the dirty work then try to jump in when opportunity arises....she gonna pull that Christ Tucker move from Rush Hour...

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Pickup-Truck-Featured-Image.jpg

Why didnt gendry ask the guy in the white pickup truck for a ride back to the wall?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The Hound was fukkin hilarious in the earlier seasons :pachaha:

fukk THE KING :russ:

"I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*nt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fukking chicken in this room." :russ:

Polliver: "You've lived your life for the king.... you're gonna die for some chickens?"

Hound: "...someone is." :birdman:

Goddamn this gets me every time :wow:What a fukking scene. Classic. That steady climb in tension with the long pause before it erupts into violence. Can't think of another moment in the series like it.

Whats funny is that episode, and ultimately that scene, was what got me into Game of Thrones.

Binged season 1-3 the following 6 days. Thank you, Hound :ohlawd:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i think i'm about to start #whitewalkersosexist on twitter, i mean, why no female white walkers? are we not competent leaders? but we're good enough to be mindless wights? :awlnah:

muthafukk the night king :pacspit: and his white (walker) male privilege :mjpls:
in the books the story of the "Night's King" was that dude was the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and fell in love with a woman "with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars"

800px-Night%27s_King.png

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Night King is a pocket passer, line made a good block for him to get the TD (Targaryen Dragon)
Their offensive line is smaller than most but their quickness and excellent blocking schemes allowed them to open up a huge passing lane and the Night King was able to throw a dart and hit his targ(S)et in stride