DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm 100% Targset, but my god is Tyrion a fukking idiot for suggesting this plan, and Jon a colossal fukkwit for trying to showboat when everyone was ready to leave :martin:

All this to convince fukking Cersei of all people to help them. Christ almighty, burn the Red Keep down already you fukking idiots :comeon:

I half expect Cersei to strut in like,

tumblr_n9aj54dhGp1r00543o1_r3_250.gif

Right before she unveils that these idiots have fallen into her trap :ufdup:

I thought it was just me. They sent all these people North of the wall. Got some men and a dragon killed to convince Cersei to fight the dead army?! Just fly the dragons into Kings Landing and burn Cersei up. Nobody likes her ass

Tyrion needs to be sent to the bench. He might be the worst war time advisor ever.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I would be thinking Cersei is about to let off wildfire on all of us in an elaborate trap, if I was Tyrion or Dany or Jon. I keep trying to convince myself that everyone meeting on Cersei's turf makes sense, but I just can't buy the premise. Not when they know she blew up the sept to get rid of her enemies and Tyrion would know she probably still has more wildfire.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He was second over the walls of Pyke

He killed a Dothraki bloodrider

Is a gladiator who got back his freedom

Survived the H

and he's gone beyond the wall and fought and lived against the army of the dead

We might need to start recognizing
I mean dude is still a straight up simp. but I would never say that to his face:yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Who's winning Westeros? The Night King spears his way to the top on 'Game of Thrones'
USA Today GoT Top 10 Power Rankings
10. Brienne:usure:
9. Tyrion:jbhmm:
8. Littlefinger
7. Cersei
6. Arya:stopitslime:
5. Beric:patrice:
4. Sansa:what:
3. Dany
2. Jon Stark
1. Night King

Arya not being top 5 automatically invalidates this list.

Brienne, Tyrion, and Beric shouldn't be on the list. Littlefinger should be ahead of Sansa since she's falling for his shyt again.

My top 5 is NK, Stark, Dany, Stark, Cersei

nikkas disrespecting Arya gangster

Like she aint take out 95% of House Frey :dahell:

Shorty avenged the Red Wedding by herself with no army

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was dope,it got back to the fantasy side of Game of Thrones that kind of got lost outside of the dragons flying around. Not gonna lie,when Eric D was telling Jon about there being a way bigger purpose for the lord of light bringing them back and it wasn't for them to freeze to death on a rock, right then my body got still like a paraplegic. :ohhh: It made me think about the lord of lights angle in the grand scheme of things and speaking of paraplegics.I feel like this episode should have had more Bran in it. If he's gonna be the batman to the night kings joker he gotta be ready to roll up(them eyes) whenever. Especially when you lounging in a chair watching him son your brother and his crew. If he ain't going to war with the night king he's just a creepy dude in a wheelchair.

If there's a Harlem north of the wall then Tormund is definitely not from anywhere near there. First he was telling Gendry that the fleece don't keep you as warm as going Fleece Johnson on dudes.Next he was trying to flirt with the hound. It lowkey might be the reason the hound didn't let him die:dame:

Here take my valaryian steel sword as we go off to fight things that can only be killed with valaryian steel swords. This guy Jon Snow is really just out here trying to die again. The way those wights was coming out of everywhere ready to kill you would've thought it was Charlottesville. Man the hound bytched up on that bear like "The way my fighting kills are set up...":hubie:It's really easy to forget that Ser Jorah of the friendzone really with the shyts when it comes to fighting due to all the simping. I'm lowkey disgusted that they ran Benjen out there for the cheap death pop. Uncle Benjen got cooked quicker than Uncle Bens minute rice. I don't know whose idea that was but they need to get him or her out of here.They brought him back to give Jon a horse then run into a crowd of walkers. Not bumrush the night king or predator arm bomb kamikaze some white walkers out of here,just run into a crowd like he was Stone Cold in '98 and start swinging. That was wack,give the man some type of respectable death.

While we on the subject of Starks dying, Sansa Bolton gotta go man. I don't even care how at this point.It just gotta happen. Arya wasn't pulling any punches either. Straight up told her that she betrayed the family and helped get Ned killed. Bu,bu,bu but they tortured her? Did they really?Couldn't have been that bad cause you had the option to stay and get killed by Cersei if Stannis who was up by 15 with two minutes left in the fourth quarter won or sneak out and go north back to winterfell with the hound and you stayed. Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic? Is it wack girl lost or Arya just cold as ice? What did Sansa do to next? Tell Arya to think about Cersei to deflect the fact that half her family got bodied trying to save her. Then when that aint work she tried to play the hero. This c*nt really said that she won winterfell and not Jon like he was the one that ran all the way to the wall for her help because he was getting abused on the daily. Yeah Jon lost the battle of the b*stards,but it was for the simple fact that he trusted you to not be a conniving and ungrateful c*nt. You made him plan a battle believing he was undermanned while having the whole east side army in your back pocket. Then this guy littlefinger is going to suggest sending Brienne at Arya like he didn't just watch Arya give her that work in the yard.I swear all that simping for Sansa is making him dumber by osmosis or something.

Tyrion - I think Jon Snow loves you :ld:

Danarys - What? Him? Jon Snow? He,he's too short.Why? Did he say something?:lupe:.....:noah:

Look i'm going to put it like this.We know that they're related but they don't know that they're related.It never stopped the Targaryans anyway. Danarys in the book thought she was going to end up marrying her brother anyway. We've literally been watching Jamie and Cersei hook up since season 1 episode 1 so I don't know where all of this fake outrage over Danarys and Jon liking each other is coming from. It's probably going to happen unless Bran hits the ultimate cockblock and gives them a history lesson so it doesn't even make sense to pretend to be disgusted at this point.

I don't ever complain about the teleporting of characters but either eastwatch has the fastest ravens on earth or them and dragonstone have those star trek beam pods. The dragon cavalry might go down as a top 5 series scene but damn that shyt came at a very high price. I don't think anyone was ready for that to happen.It's crazy that everyone freezes when they see the dragons,except for the frozen man.The night king picked that spear up like it was another day at the office. His accuracy made everybody stop what they were doing and admire the shot,even the wights. I had the same look on y face that Danarys did but my mind was pulling a drogon.My only question is just exactly how strong is the night king cause that was a very long shot and the bow that hit drogon wasn't even that powerful. The lake being in the shape of a dragon with a spear in it at the end was a nice touch too.

Going to be interesting to see what happens with that wight in the perfect room temperature conditions of kings landing.Night king being the only person to kill a dragon and having his own dragon now sounds like it's going to be a huge problem though.

GOAT

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i'm about to start #whitewalkersosexist on twitter, i mean, why no female white walkers? are we not competent leaders? but we're good enough to be mindless wights? :awlnah:

muthafukk the night king :pacspit: and his white (walker) male privilege :mjpls:
:dwillhuh:

They only took the son's from Crasters Keep and made them White Walkers. Craster made his daughters his wives.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yo...Grey Worm got dope ass music :ohhh:

I would not call it dope but it's cool seeing him outside of the show. Dude looks almost White though.

Yall gone chill with the Raleigh Ritchie slander.

This whole album he did with The Internet is flames. :ohlawd:

Funny enough I was a fan of his music before I ever heard of this show. When people were freaking out like "Greyworm makes music?!?" :gladbron: I was like "oh shyt Raliegh Ritchie is on Game of Thrones?" :mjgrin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
finally i get to jump back into this thread after avoidin all the spoilers...*was a busy few days*....

man them norf boys love bein in winter warz with no hats or make-shift ski masks...:russ:

the banter between the hound and Tormund....:mjlol:...them two were meant to be friends...damn near the same persona...

really thought Arya was gonna give it to Sansa and take her face....but she did let it be known that shyt ain't sweet between them two..Sansa's is really a fukkin idiot right now...her even having littlefinger in her ear again proves it...

now that Jon and them know that if they take out the father wight walker with the dragonglass why didn't they all have dragonglass weapons during the fight?...:patrice:

that wightbear was givin them the bizness more than Leo the Gawd....
giphy.gif

i really hope people wasn't shocked at the wight walkers catchin a dragon...i called that shyt when the season started...to me the only two powerful armies are Dany's and the WW's....still was sad to see Viserion go tho...:mjcry:

8O7zPM.gif

I just refer to them as Deadpool and Wolverine.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah HBO definitely wanted more seasons. They were practically begging the showrunners to do more seasons but D&D just didn't want to do it. They said they only had 13 episodes left.

That comes from an interview that HBO programming president Michael Lombardo gave to Entertainment Weekly, in which he admitted that Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss would probably rather end their show after seven, but he’d prefer it to go on for 10. “If they weren’t comfortable going beyond seven seasons,” he told EW, “I trust them implicitly and trust that’s the right decision—as horrifying as that is to me.” He also added that he doesn’t want to “have a show continue past where the creators believe where they feel they’ve finished with the story.” So Lombardo would like the show to go on forever, but he’ll let Benioff and Weiss end it sooner if that’s what they really really really want.

It wasn't budget related, why the last two seasons are shorter.. Dan and Dave made the decision to cut episodes. HBO wanted more episodes. They would've welcomed more episodes. Dave and Dan felt 13 episodes was enough for the rest of the series. They didn't want to stretch it farther.

Man well thats some bullshyt because there are too many storylines to close out with 7 episodes left in the entire series. :francis:

What the fukk is going on with the Euron / Theon / Yara angle?
What's going on with Sam now?
Where the fukk is Bran?

I can tell I'm going to be left with so many questions when this ends :why:

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man well thats some bullshyt because there are too many storylines to close out with 7 episodes left in the entire series. :francis:

What the fukk is going on with the Euron / Theon / Yara angle?
What's going on with Sam now?
Where the fukk is Bran?

I can tell I'm going to be left with so many questions when this ends :why:
This season has made no sense what so ever.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I would be thinking Cersei is about to let off wildfire on all of us in an elaborate trap, if I was Tyrion or Dany or Jon. I keep trying to convince myself that everyone meeting on Cersei's turf makes sense, but I just can't buy the premise. Not when they know she blew up the sept to get rid of her enemies and Tyrion would know she probably still has more wildfire.

In the preview they showed the dothraki and unsullied right outside of kings landing. If cersei tries some shyt she gonna have to fight off all those soldiers with a weakened army.